Chapter Nine

There you are again:) Enjoy
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chloe's P.O.V

We arrived at her house just before the music could end. She parked and we marched towards her front door.

She took out her keys to unlock the door while I stood behind her patiently still listening to the music playing on my phone and tilting my head and hips from side to side.

"Let's go in babe." She said ushering me

I entered the house then Tyler followed locking the door from the inside.

"I'm going to fetch my laptop from my room to show you the décor of the building and some dresses that will be advertised." She said before running up the stairs

I fell onto one of the leather couches and made myself comfortable. The wooden floor shone like it was just cleaned. The roof was high up,and the chandelier hung perfectly. I know you're thinking why I am describing this place. It's not that I haven't been here before, I'm just telling you what this place looks like. I know I haven't described how my house looks but there's no difference between Tyler's house and mine. Except that she has a see-through roof over her bedroom and I don't.
I really love the view when it's night time. You can star gaze without going outside.
She's doing a really good job of being independent. Besides her parents being in France, she doesn't mind. She doesn't depend entirely on the financial help they give her.
She could have refused their help but it would hurt their feelings and no matter how big of an adult she is,they will always see her as their little girl.

How lucky she is. Although she doesn't want their help, at least they still care about her and were around if she ever seems to need their help unlike mine.
I never knew I was crying until Tyler spoke up.

"Why are you crying babe?" She asked
I was startled and sat upright wiping my tears as fast as I can.

"Ummm,w...what are y...you sa...saying. I m...mean I'm not cr
...crying." I stuttered standing up from the couch

"You know you can't lie to me girl. I know something is definitely wrong,so tell me." She demanded

"It's nothing." I lied knowing fully well my eyes will give me away

"Okay. Let me take a guess. Are you thinking about your past? Specifically about you family?" She guessed

I nodded slowly and drop onto the couch,bursting out crying. She dropped her laptop on the center table just few inches away from us and sat beside me holding my right shoulder.

"Forget about the past babe. It's all over now." She told me

"I know it has been over seven years now but the wound is still fresh." I said still sobbing

This is why I always like to be occupied with work. The memory of the past keeps coming back when I'm doing nothing.

"Stop crying now or I will join you. And besides you haven't seen the stuff I wanted to show." She said wiping my tears

She was right. I shouldn't sob over what is in the past. I need to smile and keep living life. I let out a little laugh and said " Okay. Let's see it"

"That's my girl" She said while picking up the laptop and switched it on.

She showed me images of many dresses,blouses,skirts,pants,shorts,
button-ups and many others. And the design and embroidery was just perfect. Some had silver embroidery and some shone like a shining star in a dark night. My favorite was a silver embroidery which had sparkles.
And the décor of the building was perfect. At the top of the building had House of Tyler written.
There was a small podium set in the hall on which the clothes were to be advertised. The lighting was perfect.

The best thing about her fashion house was that it had clothes for both gender and all ages. There were men's wear,women's wear and children's wear. I have a feeling this fashion house is going to be a hit.

**********************************
The day went by faster than I anticipated. The sun was setting making its golden ray rain across the city. I was too exhausted to book a cab back home so I decided to stay over a Tyler's house.

I'm presently laying on her bed staring at the mixture is colors in the sky. And she is sitting on her bed Indian style with her laptop before her. I suppose she is posting some images of clothes.
*****************

Hello my lovelies:) Wishing you a very spooky and scary Halloween
Too bad my country doesn't celebrate Halloween:(
You can find pics of Tyler's designs an dresses on IG@desire.saygarn
If you want to see any special scenes in this story you can tell me or if you want me to do a Q and A with you just message me on wattpad or Instagram.
Pls vote,comment and follow