Chapter 5 - The Happy End

I couldn't help but smile as I looked at my tummy which is growing rapidly with passing days. The mirror infront of me reflecting the happy face and relaxed mind which I never thought I will get. But fate has played a good role in my life making me meet the most charming and loving man.

"Mommy" I heard a tiny voice calling from behind. I turned and immediately my smile turned into frown.

"What are you wearing?" I asked looking at my daughter's dress.

"Mommy, I told granny to make this for me. Is not it suitable for tonight?" My 4 years old daughter said happily showing her dress.

I rolled my eyes "honey, today is halloween, okay I get that but you really don't need to wear a pumpkin like dress" I am helpless.

"Let her be" Manik walked in smiling.

"You should have said something to her. Look at this dress, how come this fit of wearing in the party?" I shook my head.

He chuckled "darling you are worrying too much. My mother won't let something happen like this. So chill" he walk to me and kissed my cheek.

"I want one too daddy" Sia jumped hugging Manik's legs.

"Hum... You naughty" he squatted down and kissed her forehead "go find your granny and finish the dress before the party"

"Yes, party" Sia smiled happily as she disappeared from the room instantly.

"Don't run like that" I yelled from behind.

"Relax, you shouldn't tense yourself so much" he pulled me in his arm and placed his hand on my tummy "someone is still in there"

"He is fine" I chuckled.

"I am glad that you are happy today" he smiled at me.

"Why is that?"

"Have you forgotten that 5 years ago we met in this mansion on this Halloween night?"

"How can I? That incident is something which lead me here in this position" I smiled peacefully.

"Time is changing and I am getting old with each year" I pouted as I looked at the mirror.

He chuckled before sliding his arms around me, totally caging my body "you won't be getting old. And I promise that" he said and ran kisses on my neck.

It has been years that we are together. After that night he brought me back to Ellen Mansion and then I never stepped out of the house. I have cut my all ties with the outside world where there's no one for me and no one at my side. All love and respect I got is from this people of this mansion who eventually become my family.

I never wanted to go outside but that doesn't mean I don't know anything happenings there. It said the Gaishal Mansion is about to sold in high price and the business and money has landed on govt authorities. The pair of mother and daughter had no place to go so Ariya begged Kaash to help but as a proud man how will he look at the girl who lost everything so he gradually turned her down. But that's not the end, being rejected Ariya and the mother kidnapped by some peoples and thew them in prostitution. As for Kaash he couldn't live peacefully as he got into accident and paralyzed for life. And for me, there's rumours like I have disappeared in the thin air like those people from Ellen Mansion. Police has been searching for me everywhere. But they never knew I am still living in the city, in the house they call hunted one.

And my life in here is too peaceful to care about those.

"Umm..." I moaned as he bite on my skin "ahmm...be gentle"

"I am losing all my control" he whispered before turning me around and kissing me hard. I can't stop him either. He is so big that I just felt like a small one in his arm.