Running Back Through The Fire

-"Lemme see"-Taylor asked his wife, Gaga unzipped her shirt and revealed her spine, which now had inked the name of the only three men she needed in her life: Joseph, Taylor, Luca, vertically tattooed and beautifully executed, -"It is absolutely perfect baby, I love it"-he smiled at her, kissing her lovingly, -"Well its only fair since you tattooed our names as well"-she smiled, kissing him back. It has been a month since Luc's overdosing, and just a couple of weeks since he was sent into rehab. Of course Luca always asked why his Daddy didnt wanna see him but Gaga never knew what to answer.

It was Friday and Taylor had invited Gaga and the kids for lunch at Bubba Gump, a few miles away from Chicago. As Gaga was driving down the highway, Luca asked shyly, -"Mommy?", -"Yes?"-Gaga responded, turning down the radio, -"Is it okay if....I call Taylor 'Dad'?"; Gagas breathing choked; she had always insisted on Luca calling Luc his father because that was what he was, but in Luca's little mind...how can someone who causes so much hurt to people be his father? He much rather call Taylor "Dad", after all, he was the one that made the whole family happy. Did not hurt Mommy and always helped him build his new toys, something Luc didnt actually do. Gaga frowned, -You can call him whatever you want Luca...", the little boy nodded and looked over at his baby brother, who was playing with his paci.
-"Hey guys!"-Taylor greeted his little family, hugging each and every one of them, -"Hey babe"-Gaga smiled, sitting down and putting Joey on the baby seat, then kissing her husband, -"You look great Stef"-he noticed, the coral crop top which accentuated her chest and the skinny highwaisted desigmer denim made her look like a goddess, -"Thank you! Plus I wanted to show off my tatt"-she smiled, handing Luca the menu.
After eating, the family of four went for a stroll at the nearby pier, Joey was tightly holding onto his fathers neck, while his little blonde curls peeked beneath his navy hat, and Luca was holding Gagas hands tightly; -"Do you have the afternoon off?"-Gaga asked Taylor, he sighed, -"Not really, I mean its not loaded but I have to shoot like one really long scene so...yours?", -"Not today, tomorrow though, Paul called me over to the studio to work on some beats for the partially finished songs and then I have a meeting to discuss the artwork and ughh"-she sighed, -"It's all gonna be worth it when you hit #1 baby, you'll see"-he smiled, pecking her lips.

Gaga was collecting Luca's dirty laundry while Taylor was tucking him in, -"Had fun today champ?"-he asked, making sure he wasnt cold, -"Sure did"-the little boy smiled, -"Ready for bed, burrito?"-Gaga chuckled, sitting beside Taylor, -"Yes....", -"What is it?"-Taylor asked him, -"Can I call you Dad?"-Luca blurted out; Taylor stopped cold...-"Of course you can, Luca"-he smiled, his eyes profusely watering, -"Okay. Goodnight Dad, Goodnight Mommy"-he said, cuddling tighter on the blankets.

-"Why does he NOW wanna call me Dad?", Gaga sighed, looking deeply into his eyes. She sat up on the bed, -"He told me...that a man who made he and his mommy cry could not be his dad. And that you are his dad because you make us happy", Taylor teared up, -"Do you know how much I've waited for it?", -"I do, and it does not even break my heart. It makes me know that he understand the situation better than us. He knows his father is no good for us", -"Exactly"-Taylor said, hugging his wife tightly, -"I love you all so much. I'd do anything for you three", -"We love you just as much T. Know it, and have it in your heart all the time".
♡ WEEKS LATER♡

-"Hey Lu, what should we surprise Mommy with for her birthday?", Luca frowned, -"I dont know", -"Hmm...would she like to go to...maybe...to I-", at that same time, Taylors speech was interrupted by a knock on their door, -"WHO IS IT"-LUca yelled, running to the door, -"I'Its avery...", Taylor opened the door and saw a very pale woman before him, -"Hey, come on in", -"Is Stef here?", -"She is showering just now, are you okay?"; Avery sat on the couch and handed him a positive pregnamcy test, -"No."