Emancipate Me

Omg 2K reads!! Ily all so much! :3 xoxo

Taylor laid on the living room couch, softly stroking Luca's hair; it was his first day back at home, and Gaga had flew in the kids back to Chicago, -"Here baby"-Gaga whispered, handing a plate with a delicious tuna sandwich to her husband, -"Thanks honey"-he responded, sipping on the his water and looking back at the TV screen, Gaga sat down on the kitchen table and sighed, holding up a spoon with some applesauce to feed her smallest son, Joey. Peter and Ed were outside in the front porch just hanging out and at the same time looki g out on suspicious things.
Taylor looked over at his wife....she looked extremely exhausted, her eyes were hollow and droopy and her skin was paler than usual, she had lost some weight and was very jumpy at loud soubds and even playful tickles; -"....Stef...baby go to bed, I'll take care of him"-Taylor offered, Gaga smiled at him softly, -"I'll finish with him and theb wash the dishes and have a shower and then i'll sleep, you just rest yourself", Taylor sighed and changed the channel.
Gaga laid her head on the pillow a couple of hours later, her body demanded her ferociously for sleep, she was so tired she jist responded Taylor's goodnight with a whimper.

Gaga woke up early the next morning to fix Taylor and the kids some breakfast. Her daily routine was now waking up at 6, showering and getting clean, making breakfast, clean, do laundry, make lunch, deal with Joey and cook some more.
She sighed deeply as she got out of the shower and put toothpaste on a toothbrush, after that, she looked at her face in the mirror. She looked older than she actually was. She looked 50 instead of 30, -"Dammit"-she whispered, applying on some cream and make up. She made her way down and started working on the eggs anf bacon, and mixing some waffles and toasting bread. She suddenly heard someone coming down, it was Taylor; -"Babe you cant be walking arpund by yourself yet!"-she said, bolting up and going to help him, -"Stef, baby just...I can do it, ok? I can walk around"-he insisted, pulling off her arms from around him, Gaga just stood there and stared at him, examining her husband thoroughly -"I just....I just dont wanna see you hurt, or in pain....because....we can't live without you"-she whispered while holding back tears, -"And-and I'm exhausted and I do a lot of things but its only because...I wanna carry us away from all the drama and-", -"Baby, you dont have to carry the world with you. Your shoulders must be tired...you need to rest and find yourself again, amist all this crazy shit thats happening....we need to regain our essence"; Gaga nodded and smile lightly at him, placing a tiny kiss on his lips, then making sure he was on the couch so she could continue making breakfast.

-"Joey please eat your cereal...please"-Gaga begged her son, who was acting up again, Joey stared at his mom and slapped away the spoon on her hand, making the content spill all over Gagas shirt, and just then. At that second. The burden became too much, and without noticing, Gaga started crying; Luca frowned at his mother, and Joey stood completely still, -"Mommy?"-Luca called, Gaga slapped his hand away and cried even harder into her hands, she suddenly felt two strong arms around her, she turned around and.embtaced her husband tightly, sobbing into his chest, -"I cant do this anymore"-she said shivering, Taylor nodded, -"You're strong. But youre caving in. You have to stop worrying and-", -"SOMEONE.TRIED TO KILL YOU TAYLO- NO, NOT SOMEONE...MY EX BOYFRIEND TRIED TO KILL YOU"-she said loudly, clinging into him with her nails; -"I know baby. I know, but we are safe and-", -"We are not safe. We ard never safe, we will never be safe again", -"Yes we-", -"LOOK AROUND YOU TAYLOR...Cameras, bodyguards, bulletproof things, fuck I even bought myself a god damned gun! HOW ARE WE SAFE"; Taylor knew responding her wasnt gonna take this anywhere so he just held her and kissed her head, loathing deeply the man who had shot him, destroyed a normal family household and was now driving his precious wife absolutely crazy and paranoid. But he would pay. He would pay.