Now Another One Bites The Dust

♡Chicago♡

-"Hey, what are you up to?"-Taylor asked his wife on the phone, -"Nothing, just doing my nails before picking up the kids at school", -"And then what?", -"Thennn I have rehearsals, until like....8pm, so...I'll be home at probably 9, its gonna be a late day"-Gaga sighed, sipping on her green tea, -"Yeah, for me too. Thank God my mom is coming over to help with the kids!", -"Yeah, what, new scenes??", -"A bunch of stunts actually, its like they packed everything into one single night", -"You'll do good baby, you always do", Taylor chuckled, -"Thanks babe, well I'll let you do your girl things! We talk later okay?", -"Okay baby, love you, stay safe!", -"Love you too Stef, you too".

-"Hi babies!"-Gaga smiled, picking up her two boys, Peter ushered them quickly into the car, as Gaga smooched her sons lovingly, -"How was school Lu?"-she asked, buckling Joey on the carseat, -"Good, we painted something, but its a secret"-he chuckled, -"Secret huh? What about you Joey?", Joey stared at his mother with his big blue icy eyes and smiled, -"You just want Mammas attention dont you"-she giggled, -"Well boys, grandma Pam will be home today to greet you! She'll spend some time with us ok?", Lucas face lit up, he loved Pam, even if he wasnt her real grandsome, they shared a lot of love, -"Yas, grandma Pam", Joey smiled even wider, Pam tended for his every need and wish,-"Yeah but Mommy will have to work late today okay? I'm very busy!", Luca nodded and kisses his mothers cheek before getting off the car with Peter, Joey pecked her lips as Robert pulled him out, -"Bye babies, be home soon".

-"You alright?"-Richy smiled at Gaga, Gaga nodded and pulled up her crop top again, -"Bettee than ever, Squirrel, do not worry about this bomb"-she smiled, as the choreographer taught her new dance moves from the tour. -"Baby, baby, baby noo...listen...the tempo here is fast fast fast! Youre a second behind!", -"I'm just tired boo, I'mnsorry, I'll get my shit together just give me 20", Richy nodded as Gaga went to freshen up; the reason for her dance mishaps were everything but physical. Gaga was a very athletic person, especially when it came to getting back in shape after birth, even as passionate as begginig tour rehearsals four weeks after Luca was born, now it had been a bit different, but she was still in optimous shape...it's just...her life overall had gotten tiring, like she was hplding her household together, her sanity and holding onto her career all at once. Too much of a burden.
Gaga looked up from the bathroom mirror and wiped the water off her face, tying back her hair, -"OKAY IM READY RICHY!".

-"Stef what are you cooking here?"-Pam asked, looking into a pan, -"Boiled eggplants and broccoli, and then on the other side if the chicken", Pam nodded and went back to the couch, looking at her daughter-in-law, -"Honey...you dont look so good"-she pointed out, Gaga nodded absently, -"I've been getting that a lot lately, I'm sure Taylor tells you how looney I am", Pam fronwed, -"Babe, I dont think youre a looney. I think youre being a mother. And I completely understand you...and Taylor told me youre taking pills for your anxiety", Gaga nodded again, smiling faintly at the woman, -"I guess theyre not really doing their job but...one can hope!"-she responded, Pam put a hand on her knee, -"Stef go to bed. Go read, watch some TV upstairs or anything, I'll finish Taylors food and I'll call you when its done ok?", Gaga yawned, -"Thanks Pam, he must be getting here in about an hour so...this should vbe done quickly as well", Pam nodded and ushered the other woman out.
Gaga changed into a pajama shirt and loose pajama short pants, cuddling tightly on the blanket and letting her hair down, turning on the TV. The next thing she felt were a pair of lips locked into hers, she opened her eyes and saw Taylor hovering above her, he smiled and she smiled back, holding his neck and pulling him down for a second kiss, -"How was your day bubba"-she asked sleepily, seeing that it was midnight already; -"Quite good if you ask me...yours?", -"Tiring....cuddle me Taylor"-she giggled, holding his arm tightly, he tickled her softlg and kissed her head......-"I'm gonna find him Stef...I have people trying to find him"-he whispered.

him as in Luc, okay? Hahah xoxoxox thanks for readinggggg