Annabeth

I am waiting patiently for Leo to pick somebody. It has felt like an hour before he goes and says, "Annabeth, Truth or Dare?" I was about to say dare but then I remembered what happened to the last person Leo dared somebody, not pretty.
"Dare." I spit out, totally regretting it.
"Great choice." he mutters so that only some people could hear him.
"I dare you to Iris Message your mom and Poseidon, and kiss Percy in front of them." Leo said with a stupid grin on his face. Great, my mom already hates the idea of me dating Percy, I don't even want to know how she will react to this.
Percy creates some mist from his hand and Piper throws a drachma in there. "Oh Iris, Goddess of the rainbow, show Athena and Poseidon." Percy said boringly.
When the vision is steady, I see my mom and Poseidon arguing again. Like usual. Everyone else scurries to the side so our parents think it's just us in the room. My mom turns to the screen and says, "Hello Annabeth, what do you need?"
"Nothing moth-" I begin before I was rudely interrupted by Percy and Poseidon's conversation.
"Hey dad!" Percy says smiling.
"Son! Great to see you! What do you need boy!" His voice booming loudly.
"Nothing." he replies while turning to me. He takes a deep breath and dips me over, then kisses me. Percy put me back up and waved his hand over the vision before they could say anything. Before we could even take a deep breath, I get sprayed with water from Percy's fountain that sit in the corner of the room. I scream while the cold water comes in contact with me. Percy quickly runs outside to turn off the water pump to the fountain, but gets attacked by over 20 owls. He finally got away from them by drenching them in water. Percy walks into his cabin covered in cuts from the owl's claws. He stomps towards his fountain, pulls out a drachma and calls back Athena and Poseidon.
"IT WAS A DARE!" He yells breathing heavily. Athena and Poseidon look at each other for a quick moment, then sigh.
"Sorry Annabeth." The sea god tells me, but looking at his feet.
"I guess, I am sorry Percy." my mother says not looking directly at him.
After a very awkward conversation with our parents, we all sit back down in a circle, "Travis, Truth or Dare?"