Conner

When heading back to the Poseidon cabin the next morning, Travis, Grover, and I are still cracking up about the story Piper told us last night. How she "decorated" the Aphrodite cabin during the bonfire.
This is our last day of Truth or Dare. I have caught every truth and dare on video. I can't wait to see what today brings us!
Hour and a half later, everyone arrives, Leo the last to come. "Since Piper was the last to have dare, she should go next." Annabeth says nodding at Piper to begin.
"Conner, Truth or Dare?" Piper says looking straight into my eyes, as if she is reaching into my soul.
"Dare." Pretty much knowing what I am going to get into. Piper is really mean when it comes to giving dares.
"I dare you to go compliment Mr.D, then before running away, yell just kidding!" Did she just tell me to compliment a god, then yell just kidding at him while running away? I am seriously going to die.
I start to walk over to the Big House with Piper, Jason and Leo behind me. Leo took my video camera from me so he could record it. Great, lucky me! Being a son of Hermes I think I can get away fast enough from Mr.D. before her murders me.
When I walk up to the porch of the Big House, I spot Chiron and Mr.D playing Pinochle once again. Mr.D takes a sip from his Diet Cole before noticing me.
"Oh great another one, what would you like Connie Stroll?" Mr.D says to me with some Diet Coke left on top of his lips.
"Actually I just came to tell you, Mr.D, that I think you are the best god out there! I mean you can make wine out of thin air, and is the best party animal there ever was!" I say trying not to laugh.
"Connie, where are you going!!" Mr.D screams as I am running away.
"JK!" I scream from behind me. I chose to say that instead of just kidding, so I could get a few more seconds to run away.
Mr.D finally starts to understand what JK means.
So some vines from the trees start coming after me trying to grab ahold of my legs so I push harder, just barely dodging the vines.
I finally make it to Cabin 3 without a scratch. Leo, Jason, and Piper have already made it back by the time I got there.