Falling.

Aaliyah's pov
I'm falling for him God dammit! When I got home I went straight for my bed, this wasn't suppose to happen his a fuck boy and I don't go for fuck boys. I'm just wondering if he likes me back.
I call Lia to come over and hang out.

"Hey, Lia can you come over?"
"Sure I'll be right their." I hang up, i get up and set my camera and lights.
I hear a knock on the door, I make my way downstairs. I open up the door and Cameron is their, I shut the door in his face, I'm so stupid.
I open it up again.
"Sorry but how did you find my house?" I ask very confused.
"I have my ways, may I come in?" He tries to come in, "sorry but I have someone coming over in a little."
He gets close to me, "Then you come out." I step outside.
"What do you want?" I ask as I close the door.
"What you did at the cafeteria we have to finish that." He puts his hand on my waist.
"Not now Cameron, I can't handle your bullshit right now." Lia pulls up right in time, she steps out of her car and come over to the door.
"Bye Cameron." She says and drags me inside.

"Alright I got snacks and nail polish." She smiles.
"Can you spend the night?" I ask as we go up to my room, I close the door behind her.
"Yea but I don't have clothes so I'm going to have to go back home."
I turn on my flat screen and put on Netflix, "Alright sounds good."

We spend half of our day watching The Vampire Dairies, we paint our nails at the same time.
We have chips, chocolate, coke and all kinds of gummy worms.
My parents aren't suppose to be home tonight, so we have the whole house to ourself.
"So what's up with you and Cameron?" Lia says.
"I have to teach him his lesson about playing with girls so I'm going to play him but it's going down the wrong road." I pout, I lay on my back so I would be staring at the ceiling.
"How is it going down the road??"
"Well I'm kinda falling for him." I feel moving and then Lia's face is in front of me, "You can't be falling for a fuck boy!" I shrug my shoulders.
"Well I am." She rolls her eyes
"You are not falling for him and I have to go and get my clothes." She gets off the bed and then she leaves.
I hear a knock, "Did you forget something?!" I yell as I come downstairs, I open up the door and I'm pushed up against a wall. I feel soft lips on my lips.
"Cameron?" I whisper his name and push him away.
"Yea it's me and we got a couple of minutes until she comes back, so shower now." He runs up the stairs,
"Cameron leave my house!" He shakes his head and come back down picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.
"Cameron put me down!" He smacks my butt. "Don't do that!"
"Stop screaming then." We arrive in my bathroom, he sets me down and he begins to undress me, "I know how to undress myself." I pull away and I undress my self and so does Cameron.

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT **

I see him all naked (Never would have imagined that he was that big) and I get embarrassed, I wrap a towel around my body, "What are you doing?" He grabs the towel.
"Don't you dare take it off, get in and I'll get in after you." He nods his head, he gets in and I drop the towel, I slowly get in but then I grab the curtain and cover myself.
"Theirs nothing I haven't seen if I see something wrong I'll throw a dollar at it."
He pulls the curtains away from and he begins to feel my body, he kisses my lips so gently. He continues to rub and touch me until he stops, "Are you ready?" He opens his hand to reveal a condom.
"Gently please." He nods and opens the condom putting it on.
"Turn around and bend over a little." I do as he says.
He slides in to me gently but it still hurts.
That's where all the magic happened.
When we're done, I hear the door open and close.
"You have to leave through my window," I get up turn off the shower head, I grab a towel and wrap myself in it, I throw one to Cameron and he gets changed as quick as possible.
"Take the towel and leave," I whisper and I lead him out the bathroom.
I open the window, "Wait." He says turns around and kisses me.
"You have to go I pull away and he leaves out the window.
"Aaliyah? You took a shower?" Lia says dropping her stuff on my bed.
"Yea I felt a bit dirty so I had to take a shower."
What did I just do with Cameron he took my virginity, how I'm I suppose to face him tomorrow?