Can it be?

Aaliyah's pov
I've been craving Cameron for the whole day now.
I can't get what happened on Friday out of my mind, I want him again.

Lia went home in the morning because she had some dinner with her family.
I'm home alone because my parents don't come home until Sunday and it's Saturday afternoon.
I still can't get him out of my mind.

Cameron's Pov
I've been sleeping with girls all this week because I can't show that I like or have feeling for Aaliyah but none of these girl match up to her.
I'm craving her I want her so bad right now.
I just can't be seen going back to the same girl in two days.

Aaliyah's pov
Maybe I'll just go to the beach by myself or for a walk or just a walk on the beach
I was still in my pajamas, I went up to my room into my closet and picked out a black hoodie that says "Dope" with Mickey Mouse gloves, some black shorts and my black vans.

I take my phone and my keys to the house, I walk out of the house and start walking. It's 3:36 and it looks beautiful out here.
I was walking for a while when I turn a corner and I wasn't paying attention because I was on my phone, I bump into someone, I hit the ground and so does my phone.
"This is the last time this happens to me!" I mumble under my breath.
"I'm so sorry are you okay?" A deep voice says from above me.
"I'm fine thanks for asking." I get up grabbing my phone.
When I look up I see this boy with almost white hair a flower crown, brown eyes.

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I dust off my hoodie.
"I'm Kian Lawley." He puts his hand out.
"I'm Aaliyah Jacobson." I shake his hand.
"Nice to meet you Aaliyah." He smiles, he smiles so beautiful.
"Nice to meet you too are you new here?" I ask out of the blue.
"Yea, how did you know?" I smile.
"I never seen you at school." I laugh.
"Yea I moved here on Friday." He smiles.
"Well that's nice because I moved her last week." I laugh.
"Want to take a walk with me?" He asked
"Yea sure why not I was just walking as well"

We've been walking for about over an hour and we've stopped at a cafe for something to eat.
"I really like hanging out with you Liyah, your a fun person." I smile
"Thanks I like hanging out with you too." He smiles.

We take a seat at a small table, I hear the door open and I see Cameron walk in with his arm around that stupid slut of his.
I quickly turn my head towards Kian.
He stares at Cameron like he knows him, "May I take your order?" The waitress says.
"Yes umm... Can I get an ice coffee with a slice of chocolate cake please." I say to the waitress.
"I'll take a iced sweet tea." The waitress smiles at him.
"I'll bring that up for you in a minute."

"So Aaliyah tell me about yourself." He says out of the blue.
"Well..." I told him about myself and he told me about himself.
"It was fun hanging out with you." He says as we walk to my front porch. I take my keys out, "Yea it was fun, maybe we can do it again sometime." He nods his head.
"Let me give you my number and you can text me whenever you want to hang out again." He takes my phone and puts his number into my contacts.
"Alright, I'll text you tomorrow to see if you want to hang out okay?" I smile
"Yea okay, I'll see you then."

I unlock my door and step in, I let out a breath.
I never thought I would meet someone so nice like that.
I walk upstairs into my room, I flick on the lights and when I do I see Cameron laying there.
I get scared and drop my keys, W..what are you doing here!?! And how did you get in?" I pick my keys back up
"What are you doing hanging around with that guy?" He seats up.

"Why do you care?? You can't tell me who to not hang around." He such a dick.
"I don't care I don't want you hanging around him!" He gets closer and closer to me.
"You don't run my life!" I push him away from me.
"Your mine and only mine!!" He hits the wall that's next to my head.
"Whoever said I was yours?? Just because we had sex doesn't mean I'm yours!!" I yell back pushing him again,
"I want you out of my fucking house now!!" I yell at him.
He storms out of my house angry, I go back down to lock all the doors and all the windows.

I don't bother taking a shower, I slip on some sleeping shorts and I lay down in my bed thinking about what just happened.
"I could have him kissing me right now, I'm so stupid for telling him to leave but then again he doesn't run my life."
I fall asleep after an hour of thinking and talking to myself.