Player.

×I'm sorry I didn't update when I was suppose to but I was not in any mood to update Sunday nor Monday, again sorry.

Aaliyah's pov

Once I was out of the bathroom, I was dragged by the wrist into a closet.  I already knew who it was, Cameron.

"What do you want?!" I said in annoyed voice

"The real question here is, why don't you want me?" He filicked on the light, when he did we were in the janitors closet.

I rolled my eyes, "God you are so annoying!" I step away and went for the door but he beat me to it.

"Just answer my question." He said looking into my eyes.

"Your a player, is that not obvious?" I avoid his eyes.

He grabbed my waist, pinned me against the door his lips were inches away from my mine. I pushed against his chest but he wouldn't budge.

I was bright red from him being so close to my face.

"Let go of me!" I tried to push against his chest again, then I brought my knee up and I connected it with his balls, he let go of me and fell to the ground holding his balls in his hands.

I escaped from the closet, going to my locker to get my stuff to leave.

Cameron's pov

She has some balls kicking me in the balls. I got up from the floor and flinched as pain shot through me, I limped out of the janitors closet.

She called me a player but in some way I feel this connection between me and her. She's different then the other girls I play around with, I want her to be mine.

Aaliyah's pov

I arrived at home, no one was home I knew this because the lack of cars.

I got out of my car, grabbing my key to unlock the door. I couldn't get over how beautiful this house was. My mind keep drifting off to the situation in the closet, how he pinned me against the door with his long tan arms on my waist ,his chocolate brown eyes looking into my eyes.

His hair messed up it suited him real good, his big pink plumbed lips inches from mine

What the hell I'm I talking about, his a jerk and he only wants to play and get into my pants.

I was not going to give it to him, I felt something between me and him. A ringing got me out of my thoughts.

I grabbed my phone and it was my mom.

Aa: Hello?

M: Hey sweetie are you home yet?

Aa: Yea I just got home, why what's up?

M: No nothing, I might come home early tomorrow so I left you some money on the fridge.

Aa: Where's dad?

M: Oh he left to go in a business trip.

Aa: Alright, ill see you later then.

M: Alright, bye be good.

Aa: Alright bye and I will.

I hung up putting my phone back into my pocket.

I entered the house, quite like a mouse. I got the house to myself for about a good 10 hours.

I was starving, I grabbed my phone and I dialed the pizza place.

I placed an order for a large pizza with pepperonis, pineapple, jalapeños and extra cheese with a 2 liter Pepsi.

I was going to have a blast by myself, ill put on Netflix and just chill.

Once again I can't get Cameron out of my mind, I might be falling for him.

At that moment my phone ring notifying I had a text, I checked my phone the text was from him!?!

It read: Hello love, I miss you wish you were back in Ohio ^_-.

Frick!