No more.

Aaliyah's pov
I haven't gone to school for about 1 week because of Bradley, my parents were alarmed by the text message he sent me when I was having lunch with Kian.

Kian hasn't came to see me, to see how I was, he hasn't texted me nor called me.
I haven't seen Cameron either I guess he got the memo to leave me alone since I have Kian.

But it doesn't seem like I have Kian at all right now.
Right now I'm having my breakfast with my mom.
"Maybe next Monday you can go back to school." My mom says setting a plate of pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon with some orange juice.

"Have you called to the school or has that school called you?" I take a drink out of my cup OJ.
"Yeah, I called to tell them that your taking a few weeks off because of an emergency." I nod my head.

"Greatest mom ever." I give her a thumbs up.
"Thank you, I have to get going." She gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"It was sarcasm by the way." She laughs.
"I know sweetie, be careful." She says as she exits the house.
I eat the rest of my meal.

*After 2 hours*
*Knock Knock!*
I get up to get the door but first I have to look through the peck hole.

Surprise, Surprise!
Cameron Fucking Dallas.

I open up the door, "What a surprise Dallas." I stand in the way so he can't get in.

"Just came to see how you were, you haven't been in school for a week." He seems worried.
"Im fine thanks for checking up on me." I give him a smile.

I looks up at me, "May I come in please? I'll give you some company for a while." He smiles.
"Aren't you suppose to be at school?" I make way so he can come in.
"I haven't went to school, I had something to deal with." I mouth okay to him, shutting the door behind him.

I sit back down on the couch, pulling the blanket back up.
Cameron sits close to me, "This is what you did for the past week?" He asks.
"Well, yea I'm not allow.....I have nothing to do." I quickly change the sentence.
"Aren't allowed to what?" He caught me.
"Nothing, don't worry about it." I turn up the volume on the tv.
"Don't dodge the question sweetie." He takes the control away from me, he looks at me.

"I'm not allowed to go outside for anything." I roll my eyes at him.
"It was just a question, don't need to get an attitude baby." He responds bluntly.

I get up but I feel him pull me by the wrist.
"Cameron." I turn back and his right in front of me.
He connects our lips together, I grab him by the back of his head.
He snakes his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

He breaks the make out session resting his forehead on mine.
"God your so beautiful." He runs his thumb over my cheek.
I bite my lip.
He kisses me again, things get heated.

He starts to strip me and before we know it are both naked, on my bed.
Then you know the rest.

We got changed into some undergarment.
I have my head up against his chest.
"You should break up with Kian, his bad news." I look up at him.
"You just want me all to yourself." I laugh.

"I mean yeah but he is really bad news, can I tell you something?" I nod my head.
"I'm in a gang." That's all he says.
I stay silent for a minute, "So your like a drug dealer?"

"I'm much more then that." He doesn't make eye connect with me.
"What does this have to do with Kian?" I ask him.
He looks at me finally, "His my rival his from a different gang, he works with this guy named Bradley."

My heart skips a beat, I choke out.
"B..Bradley?"