Entering the factory/a tight squeeze

You, Y/N L/N used to work at playtime co. After 10 years, you received a letter that said "everyone thinks that the staff disappeared 10 years ago. We're still here. FIND THE FLOWER".

As soon as you entered the old abandoned factory, you saw the vhs tape. When you inserted it, a man spoke. Who goes by Leith Pierre. Talking about this factory and such. Then said that "if you're hearing this, you're trespassing!"

After that, you went off to do something or whatever you're doing. As you saw a train that was just a code from something you would need to find out. Once you saw a see through door and such, you remembered the code and it successfully opened. And you saw a blue hand, and another vhs tape. Once you saw what it was on the vhs tape.. you finally got a blue grabpack hand. Once you went out to put it on the blue hand which is a sign that you should open it. You saw something blue standing in the distance.

As you went to take a closer look, it was a blue.. well, 10 ft tall thing that had red lips and yellow hands apparently. You then saw what was it's name.

His name was huggy wuggy.

Heehee, gonna end it here but hope you guys enjoyed it! Apologies if this wasn't good but I'll hopefully try to make it better!