𝕊𝕡𝕒 Ken R.

Warnings:
Swearing & a bit of fluffiness

"This shit stings," muttered your boyfriend of 3 years. "Why do I out of everyone have to put up with this," sighed Draken.

"Draken stop talking, you're gonna ruin the face mask," you exclaimed while rolling your eyes. "Plus you signed up for this when you agreed to be my boyfriend ," you shrugged as you gently applied the beauty mask on him.

You both originally planned to go to a small cafe near your house, but sadly the pounding rain didn't let you proceed with your plans. That eventually led to this current situation. A spa day date, that is if you can even call it one with Draken constant complaints.

Grabbing the tall blondes hand, you gently applied some f/c nail polish onto the male.

"Y/n what the fuck are you doing," a semi confused Draken voiced out.

"What do you mean," you spoked. "I'm obviously applying nail polish," you scrunched up your face when you messed up.

Sighing Draken muttered, "Let me do yours instead. Nail polish won't look as good on me as it does on you."

Smiling you allowed him to continue. You can't help but mentally squeal at how beautiful he looks so concentrated.

"You are so beautiful," you gently voiced out.

Taking Draken a solid minute to let what you said sink in he loudly spoke, "HUH?" " Don't say stuff like that idiot," he puffed out with a light crimson on his cheeks.

Letting a comfortable silence engulf you both, you proceed to think about what the future has in store for both of you two.

"Hey baldy," you spoke in a cheerful voice.

Applying the final touches to your nails he chose to ignore your little nickname. He sighed, "What's up y/n."

Noticing how quiet you suddenly got Draken started to worry.

"Hey y/n. Look at me. Are you ok?," he spoked with a little concern while gently holding your hand.

"Well I kind of have something to tell you," you exclaimed looking away from him. Not wanting to make direct eye contact you spoke,"Draken, please don't get mad it wasn't your fault."

Worry starting to grace upon his face, he was sure you could hear his heartbeat galloping in his chest. Gulping he said,"What do you mean y/n."

"I- uh I'm kinda seeing someone else Draken," you spoke solemnly. Seeing all the light leave his face you felt terrible.

Letting go of your hand he softly but sternly spoke, "Who is it."

"Their name is Joe," you said with a serious face.

Angered he exclaimed,"Are you kidding me. You're seriously leav-."

Quickly cutting him off you shouted, "Joe momma boy."

.......... Silence. It suddenly go so quite hell now you were starting to get nervous. Chuckling you stared at a silent Draken.

"Heh, Draken was that not funny," you nervously chuckled.

"Yeah it won't be funny when I get up and leave you," he seriously spoke.

"EHHHH, Draken please I was only kidding," you cried.

"Kidding ," he said while you sweat dropped.

"That was a low blow," you muttered while he chuckled.

Calmly while shuffling in your seat you spoke,"Baldy you aren't gonna leave me right."

Irritatingly he spoke, " I just might if you don't stop with that stupid nickname."

"Yeah, yeah whatever," you spoke. "Get me a cup of water please," you pleaded. "Baldy" you muttered under your breath.

"I fucking heard that l/n," Draken screamed from the kitchen while you chuckled.

Bonus:

"IT GOT IN MY FUCKING EYE, TAKE IT OFF!," screamed Draken while you quickly stumbled to get a napkin.

"This is nice you said," while laying your head on your lovers shoulder. "We should totally do this again," you mumbled while drifting off to sleep.

"Yeah we really should," Draken lowly said while you two drifted off to sleep to Sesame Street.

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Hey hey hey (^▽^). So I started writing this in the morning during school, but I got embarrassed so I finished it super late ಥ_ಥ. Anyways please comment guys even if it's something random 😭. It's gonna make my day if I see a comment. Have a good one till next time ( ノ ^o^)ノ ヾ('▽`;)ゝ