Ch. 1 | Unexpected Message

chapter one. UNEXPECTED MESSAGE

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, a blonde girl sighed as she closed her locker. A click filled her ears as she eyed the other students passing by her, or standing far from her, or the ones that made out publicly. But hat was proven as a clear mistake, grimacing at the horrendous sight as she shook her head.

Elsa merely fixed her slightly messy hair and hugged her books closer to her chest. With the decision to move to her next class in mind, she attempts to ignore the stares that pierced her figure. Not that it was hard for her to do. Nobody has even payed her a single ounce of attention, causing her to feel empty yet shrugging the feeling off. It already happened before, so she was somewhat used to every student's ghostly treatment towards her.

And Elsa was fairly sure that nobody even knows she exists.

When she did arrive in her class, some people inside just gave her a small glance before continuing on with their own conversations. The far left of the room was untouched, making the blonde sigh with visible relief in her facial physique before silently walking to her desk. It wasn't really hers— she could claim any desk she could see! Or find! Or see git— you know, the normal stuff? Elsa was just used to sitting at the back of the room where nobody goes to unless they want some privacy, which was unlikely in the school she's in.

Nothing— and she means nothing, can be fully kept private in Arendelle Highschool. Once you have a secret only time will tell until someone leaks it, and the whole school would know. And this particular school isn't as innocent as it makes out to be.

It's full of nothing but toxic shit. Those typical bimbos that walk down the hallways like they own the place. Douchebags that beat up kids they don't like, or find weak, or just for fun. Snitches, normal bullies, all the shebang! And if there's anything that Elsa is sure of, is that if they know something about you that is absolutely humiliating, or embarrassing, or just plain different— they won't let you forget it.

She remembers one student that has her own opinion of something, and the whole group that student is in immediately went against her for being so different. And the blonde just finds it absolutely ridiculous because that specific group always makes it clear that they accept the difference.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

Pushing those thoughts and memories at the back of her mind, she instead focused her attention on the vibrating phone in her pocket. What she expected to be a load of texts from her sister, was instead, a message from an unknown number.

HOEMASTER(N/N) Sent you a message.

Her nose scrunched up at the name of the sender before hesitantly tapping the message. She doesn't know the person but she still wants to check and see.

Damn her curiosity.

hoemaster(n/n)
U SON OF A BITCH!

h9w dare u leave me on read?!

how*

im asking for help here

and u just left me on read?!

u asshole!

i thought u care abt me!!

im gonna fail at this point!

and we cant hangout no more
if i fail!

failing means imma repeat my grade

AGAIN!!

weaseltoupee really be doin this
to me

i hate it

i hate him*

thats better

ARE U GONNA REPLY OR WAT?!

At the last message, Elsa really didn't want to. Just one glimpse of the weird texts made her feel uncomfortable, especially since it's an angry text which she isn't used to, and doesn't know what to do.

But she did feel a little bad. Maybe just a little— because the person was going to fail. Yet she also fel baffled and surprised that the person is asking for. . . presumably some answers to some test.

Well whoever it was, Elsa had to do. . . something.

Meanwhile, you sat on the bleachers, eyes trained on the phone as you ate your lunch, which is a plate-full of rice and some chicken. "Ffff. . . Kristoffu. . ." You growled at your phone before taking yet another bite of your meal, opting to finish it first.

But in your obvious panic, frustration and fear— you texted him again.

Unaware of the fact that it was to the wrong person.

hoemaster(n/n)
Kris pls

Elsa was about to close her phone when she saw that message after a short while. She finally noticed her teacher come in and even if she wants to prepare herself for another dreadful hour, she kept an eye on the messages.

She unconsciously bit her lower lip in thought, wondering what she could do with this unexpected turn of events.

hoemaster(n/n)
im desperate at this point

i rlly am gonna fail if i
dont get this stupid project
to have at least some answers

its bad enough that she just up
and left me for dead at this one!!

well

its expected

this is esmeralda ffs

but still

SO not cool!

The two names that were mentioned didn't ring any bells. She could only guess that the first one is what the "hoemaster(n/n)" mistook Elsa for. And that the Esmeralda one was the person that probably ditched the sender with their supposed project. Elsa didn't know who the living hell any of these people are but she finally decided to take some action.

"All right, students. We've already tackled with Exponential Inequality and the Exponential Function. For our next lesson, we'll be discussing with—"

Elsa only have little time left. So she hunched over to make it seem like she was grabbing something (whatever it was) and quickly sent a short message to the unknown sender.

snowflurry
sorry but i think you messaged
the wrong number.

And throughout the entire school day, not once did Elsa receive a message back.