Did You Let Him Touch You?

"Am I missing something here?" I asked, pulling Florence closer to me.

"Zach and I dated. For a while. Before I was with Timothèe." Florence explained.

"Hold on, you're the asshole who cheated on her with three different women?" I cried, holding Flo tighter.

"I mean, I'm not an assh-"

"Shut the fuck up. I have the money, give me the car and were leaving. Understood?" I growled.

"Okay. But can I talk to Florence for a minute?" he asked, raising his hands in defeat.

"It's okay baby, I promise." Florence looked up at me, nodding gently.

They walked a few feet away, out of my earshot. I gripped the top of the convertible tightly, my knuckles turning white. I bit my lip to stop the outburst I could feel in my throat. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. I opened them again when I hears footsteps coming closer.

"Sorry. I'll take the money. You guys can go." He reached out his hand. I begrudgingly handed him the money.

  He stuck the envelope in his coat pocket before walking away. He looked back once, something in his eyes pissed me off.

"Who's taking the convertible?" Florence asked.

"I will," I said flatly, not meeting Flo's eyes.

"Are you mad?" She scoffed.

"We'll talk about it when we get home, okay?" I said quietly, stepping away from Flo.

  I wasn't going to blow up at her. She didn't deserve it. I needed to be alone. I stepped towards the convertible. I sat down in the driver's seat, admiring the car. I put the key in, turning the car on. With a roar, it came to life. It was a stick car, so my hand grabbed the shift and I began to drive. My knuckles whitened as I gripped the stick.

"Calm down Y/N. She was supposed to be in charge. But now she can't." I told myself, trying to calm myself.

   The time flew by as I drove home. I let go of the stick as I pulled into the driveway, pulling the brake. I flexed my hand, which was cramping from my grip. I clenched my jaw, closing the car door. Hard. I walked with a purpose towards the house. Flo was already home, and she had it in for her.

"Florence?" I called, stepping inside. I closed the door behind me, kicking my shoes off.

Silence. Utter silence. I listened closer, the sound of heavy breathing became clearer. I smirked, taking my jacket off. I fiddled with the chain I wore. I looked around the living room. She wasn't on the mattress.

"Darling?" I asked again. Again, no answer.

I walked towards the bedroom. I opened the door and saw an empty room. Fuck, are we playing hide and seek? I walked towards the bathroom. I opened the door and heard the singing of my fiancè. I chuckled. My plans would have to wait.
(Hit Play on the song)

"Hey, baby!" Flo called as I turned to leave.

"Hey."

"Are you still mad?"

"I expect that by the time I'm back from my run, you're going to be naked on the bed," I said flatly, hiding my smirk. I didn't answer the question on purpose.

"Okay. I will be."

"Good girl," I grunted, leaving.

I pulled my jacket off, not caring that it was early March and cold as fuck. My body was boiling, even after the interaction with Flo. Meeting Zach got to me.

  I ran a few miles before walking home. The run did not help me cool off as I thought it would. I was sweaty and gross, but I didn't care. I would be sweaty anyways. I pushed the door open, kicking my shoes off before turning to see Flo on the bed.

"Holy shit. You. When did you buy that?" I gaped at the lingerie set she was wearing.

"A few months ago," she smirked.

  She wore a blue lace bodysuit, which could barely be considered clothes. Her blonde hair was wet, spread across the pillows. I pulled my shirt off as I made my way over to the bed. I threw it who knows where laying down next to her.

"Did you let him touch you?" I whispered.

"What?"

"Did you let him touch you?" I said a little louder this time.

She laughed. "No. We're you seriously worried?"

"Yes!" I groaned, my tons of dominance falling away like a rock slide.

"Baby. I would never do that to you."

"Mhm." I gathered myself, rising to sit on my feet.

  I pushed Flo's hair out of her face, looking deeply into her eyes. Without a word, I grabbed her chin harshly, forcing her to me. I kissed her roughly, regaining my confidence. A little moan left her throat, edging me on.

[Warning: Not super descriptive, but smut. Dom R! Sub Florence. Fingering, riding, over-stimulation?]

"Can I fuck you?" I whispered breathlessly against her lips. She nodded.

"Use your words or I'll make you." I hissed, gripping her chin tighter.

"Yes. Please," she gasped.

  With that, I pushed her down onto the bed. I slid my hand down from her face, running it across her sensitive skin. Her breathing became erratic. I placed gentle kisses on the hem of her bodysuit.

"Stop. Please, fuck." Florence whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Fuck me." she moaned.

I unzipped her suit painfully slowly, teasing her as long as I could. As soon as it was off, I began kissing her breasts.

"Fuck. I love your tits." I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head.

Flo let out a breathy moan at my praise. I reached my hand up, sticking two fingers into Flo's mouth. She sucked them gently, her eyes closing. I finally stopped teasing, gently thrusting into Flo.

This went on until I could feel Flo was about to release. I stopped, pulling away completely. She groaned in annoyance and frustration.

"Patience," I whispered onto her thigh.

I finally pulled off my pants along with my panties. I looped my legs around Flo's, settling onto her core. I let out a long hiss as I began to rock my hips. Flo grabbed my hips for support, her fingernails digging into my sides.

"C'mon baby girl. Together. On my count." I moaned breathlessly.

"1," she moaned loudly.
"2."
"3"

"Y/N!" she screamed. I released with her, collapsing down next to her.
[Warning over]
I reached to wrap my arms around her, pulling our shaking bodies together. Our heavy breaths mixed as we came down from our highs. I laid my head on her stomach, listening to her heartbeat.

"Thank you," Flo whispered.

"Anytime my love," I said, leaving a kiss on her stomach.

"Cuddles?" she asked, yawning.

"Mhm." I pushed myself up to be level with her.

We fell asleep like that, and it was perfect.

Little did I know that our happiness would be shattered by a dickhead named Zach.

Oh.

And my little brother.

[A/N: there's the smut I've been robbing you from. Anyways cliffhanger ish end.]