Prologue

It was silent and dark, no life could be seen anywhere. It was dull, no grass or any plant life was in the area. The only thing was dirt, gravel, and the large rib cage of an unknown dinosaur in the tar.

A lump started to rise from the tar, growing bigger and bigger. The head of a Tyrannosaurus pulled out of the tar and let out a loud echoing roar. Slowly, but surely, the Tyrannosaurus pulled itself out of the tar. The sound of the thundering step was loud and clear in the silence.

This was no ordinary Tyrannosaurus. it's tough skin glisten a smooth brown, black splotches of stains from the tar. it has armor plates, straight to the tip of its tail. More teeth than normal. Claws sharper. It's bigger and much stronger.

The abnormal Tyrannosaurus raised it's head up high, smelling the scents around it. There were three familiar scents, all that it had recognized. It looked ahead before marching down into and through the forest with thundering footsteps, fading out the farther it goes before it went silent.

Bow down before the queen. For she has risen from the thickness of darkness and death.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back! It's been too long since I wrote and published but here I am! This book will be about Ivory, in her POV after the incident in chapter six, and what she has been doing during the 10 years. Hopefully all goes well! I won't be publishing as often since I have writers block but hopefully that won't be a problem for you guys! Anyways, hope you enjoy and I'll see you guys in the next update!