Chapter One

Ivory hid in a bundle of trees, taking shelter from the rain. It was dark and cold. It's been a year of her search. Ever since the last time it rained, she couldn't smell the scent of Speckles nor Blue Eyes. It made it harder to return to her brother and friend, deeming herself lost and alone.

The sun slowly rose into the sky, the rain slowly stopped. Ivory perked up, hearing loud footsteps thudding against the ground. As the landscape became a bit more visible, she spotted a Tyrannosaur. A bit smaller than One Eye, must be a sub adult or it's just it's original size.

Ivory walked out of the trees, revealing herself to the Tyrannosaur. It spotted her, ready to fight before realizing the sheer size of her as she walked closer.

It grew afraid, letting out a gentle submissive roar. He didn't want to fight her, he knew he can't win.

Ivory stopped and stood in front of the male Tyrannosaur, looking down at him.

The landscape around them became clearer. They stood near a steep hill edge down the wide canyon. There was grass and patches of trees. Down the canyon was a winding river, leading to who knows where.

Ivory only let out a quiet growl before turning around and walking the easier way down the large hill.

Walking to the river, she spotted a herd of Diabloceratops drinking at one end of the river. One, however, stood too far from the herd as it walked and drinks the water, unaware of its surroundings.

Ivory crouched low to the ground, her golden eyes peering at the dinosaur. She slowly crept towards it, being as silent as she could.

Above the hill, the young Tyrannosaur watched her in fascination and curiosity.

Just then, Ivory took a step into the rippling water before roaring out and sprinted after the Diablocera. Startled, the dinosaur let out a roar and turned to run away but Ivory was to quick and snapped her jaws onto the smaller dinosaurs neck and pinned it down on the riverbed.

The loud splashing and the roaring alerted the herd. Seeing the situation, they turned and ran away up the other side of the hill.

The dinosaur struggled to get free. Ivory set a foot on it and got a firm hold of its head in her jaws. With one swift jerk, she snapped its neck and killing it right on the spot.

Looking to the side, she saw the Tyrannosaur from earlier walking down the hill and slowly approached her with his head bowing down to show his submission.

Ivory huffed before dragging the body out of the river and tore a piece of it off. She lifted and threw her head back, swallowing the bloody piece of meat.

She can hear the Tyrannosaurs footsteps stopping behind her. She turned and saw him bowing down but also eyeing the body.

She sighed before turning her head back to the body and tore a chunk off of it. She then tossed it to the male.

"Eat, you must be starving," she said, in growls. She turned and went back to feasting on the body.

The male stared down at the chunk of meat in front of him, then looked back at Ivory. His eyes were full of admiration and adoration. He looked back down at the chunk before he began feeding on it, savoring every bit of it.

A/N: Hey guys! Chapter one is now published! Woop, woop! Just so you'll know, the landscape they're in is based off of from a Youtube video by a Youtuber named TheGamingBeaver. The title of the video is part three of Life of a T.rex. The next couple of chapters will be based off of it, so most of the credit goes to him as I'll be doing the writing. Some of the things I write will be things that I see or imagine, but don't worry, I'll be sure to tell you by the end of each chapter. Anyways, enough of my unnecessary rambling, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next update!