Prologue

Happening right now in a galaxy not so far, far away....

Cade's Prologue

It was another ordinary day in the underworld of Coruscant for Cade. For a young orphan, the streets of the underworld where very dangerous but that didn’t seem to bother Cade, after all, she's lived all alone for ten years. Back when Cade was five, she lived a happy life with her parents. That is until they both went missing or abandoned her. When Cade's parents abandoned her or went missing, she was left with blue duel lightsabers. At the time, Cade was too young to know what a lightsaber was or how special those weapons really where but she knew that if her parents meant to leave them for her, they had to be something special and important. After all that, Cade has lived on the streets ever since she was five.

While Cade was just passing by a Cantina, a Cathar in a brown robe busted out the cantina doors running ravenously. Cade watched as a gang of five Trandoshans ran after the Cathar. Cade knew it wasn't any of her business but curiosity got the best of her so she decided to follow them.

Cade followed the trandoshen gangsters carefully and quietly. Soon the gangsters followed the Cathar in between two buildings. Cade peaked by one of the corners of a building and saw that the trandoshen gang had the Cathar cornered. He's dead, Cade thought as she observed what was happening from the corner.
" you killed one of our members! You will pay for what you've done!" Growled a trandoshen that was the one who seemed to be the leader of the gang.
" That member of yours died because of his own actions, not mine. Now, I don't want to come to violence, let me go." Said the Cathar with bravery. 
The lead trandoshen gave out a very aggressive roar then commanded the others to attack the Cathar. Cade started to feel nervous as she watched the trandoshen gang pull out their blasters, they started to take aim at the Cathar. The Cathar pulled out a yellow lightsaber and waited for the trandoshens to make the first move. Cade gasped in anxious excitement, she couldn't believe she found a jedi! The gang then started firing at the jedi knight, but he managed to block every shot. Slowly, the trandoshens started closing in on the jedi, making it harder for him to block the shots of the blasters. One of the trandoshens took the advantage and threw a knife at the Cathar and jabbed it into his shoulder. The Cather gave a load grunt of pain as he stopped blocking with his lightsaber and got shot twice in the leg. The jedi fell kneeling to the ground, as blood trickled from his shoulder. The lead trandoshen called off the shooting. 
“I want to finish him myself. “He said as he readied his blaster. Cade knew she had to do something, she couldn't just let the jedi Cathar die. Cade decided she'd have to take the risk and try to save the Cathar. 
Cade rapidly grabbed her blue duel lightsabers and flashed them on. She ran up to the gang and force leaped into the air, landing on the back of the lead trandoshen and piercing her duel lightsabers into his back. The lead Trandoshen gave a horrid roar of pain as he fell lifelessly to the ground. Cade soon pulled out her lightsabers from the dead trandoshen's back and began fighting the four remaining gangsters. The jedi knight remained kneeling on the ground, blocking the blaster shots with his lightsaber. One of the gangsters managed skin Cade in the leg, making her stumble to the ground.

Cade took a few heavily breathes then paid her attention to the wounded jedi knight. Cade helped him up. 
“Thank you young one... you saved my life" said the Cathar.
" no problem, you would've done the same for me" Cade responded with a soft smile.
" I have never seen you at the academy...".
" oh that's because I'm not from the academy...” Cade told him. 
“I see... well, I'm Adam, a jedi knight of the republic. I sense that the force is strong with you young one. I think you should come with me in hopes that the academy will accept you and so you could become a knight of the republic". 
Cade couldn't believe what he was offering, of course she'd accept! Cade knew that this was the beginning of great adventure...

Lucas's Prologue

The bright day had finally faded away into the dark shade of night. Lucas had spent hours meditating alone in the heart of the temple that is known as the sacred Tranquility Spire. He had to complete his last quest until he would fully become a jedi night of the Revived Republic. Lucas was one of the few padawans whom knighted into a jedi at a young age. The common age to become a jedi was 23 and over, but Lucas managed to complete all his trails at age 18. After Lucas finished meditating about visions of his past missions and trails, all the memories soon started to fade away. He now started to see visions of his future. Lucas saw he had great destiny to come that he was going to be a very important knight. He also saw that he'd become a mentor and take on a padawan with a great destiny...

The following day, Lucas was summoned to the Hall of Knighthood where he'd end his title of padawan and earn the new title as jedi. He was a little nervous but prepared, after all, he trained hard and defiantly earned the honorable title as jedi. Lucas walked across the hallway that lead the chamber where his knighting ceremony was to be held, once he arrived to the doors of the hall of knighthood, he saw two republic solders that were guarding the door. Lucas took a moment to take a hesitant breath.
" Good luck in their commander" said one of the solders.
" Thank you" Lucas Responded with a small hopeful smile. Once the doors of the chamber slowly opened, Lucas started to walk forward into the Hall of knighthood. The chamber was very dark and filled with all the jedi knights that where waiting for Lucas. Up ahead, Lucas saw a small light at the end of the room where grand master Arturo Vindu and his former mentor, Liam Velno, were awaiting him. As Lucas passed by all the jedi knights to reach master Vindu, he kneeled down before him with his head down. The grand jedi master then pulled out his Blue light saber and turned it on. 
“By the right of the Council, by the will of the Force, I dub thee Knight of the Republic." He announced in a prideful tone as he lowered his lightsaber blade to Lucas's shoulder and brought it up with swift motion to cut loose Lucas's padawan braid. Once the grand master pulled his blade away from Lucas, Vindu and Liam both raised their lightsabers in the air, making all the jedi knights in the chamber en-light their lightsabers as well to fill the dark room with the vibrant colors of the lightsabers. Once every knight had their lightsaber enlighten, Lucas then arose and flashed on his green lightsaber and joined the strong salute. Lucas was now a jedi knight.