chapter:11

"All I need is sunset and you.."

____________

"I'm full"

"One more please"

But harry shook his head while pushing the spoon full of pasta away from his mouth,it takes him half an hour to eat his breakfast and at the end zayn takes it upon himself and started feeding him.

"Can I feed you now, please"
Harry asked him while settling himself in his lap both of his arms around his neck, but instead of replying zayn kissed his lips and when harry tried to push him zayn ignored that lie cause harry was smiling in his kiss.He pulls him closer towards his chest and now he can feel his heartbeat which is on highest speed,it always happen whenever he's in zayn's arms.

"Ze--"

"It's been five hours since I told you that I love you so much."
He whispered still marking his neck with his love marks, painting him in his own loving colours, showering him with his undeniable love.

A love in which he's insane in everyone's eyes.

Harry kissed his fingertips one by one and then his palms, he love to hold his hand. Hand holding for him is a assurance that zayn is here with him and he won't leave him.Not now ,not ever.

He won't let him.

"I'm feelin tired can we sleep "
He whispered in his neck he was almost asleep, zayn kissed his scalp and whispered yeah sleep baby, but harry was not satisfied with that he pulled himself from his arms and cupped his face with both of his hands,he sat their foreheads together just staring in his golden orbs, just admiring his beauty.His zayn. When he didn't speak anything zayn stroke his cheeks and harry leaned into his touch,why he feel giddy when zayn is here holding him why?

"Zayn"

"Hmm"

"When um I'll awake you'll here holding me in your arms right?"
He asked with a nervousness in his voice, his fingers fiddling with the buttons of zayn's shirt. In return zayn pull his head on his chest and hugged him like always tightly, lovingly the way harry wants him to.And harry smiled cause he don't need any words he can feel him and his actions "always I'll be always here holding you.zayn is nothing without you and my arms are made just to hold my love, my harry, my everything.

"I'm your everything"
He whispered in his chest, no matter what he always ask this question that "really zayn I'm your everything" and zayn will just nod his head with that smile ,that special smile which harry adored the most about him.

There's nothing harry don't adored about him.

"You're also my everything ok!"

And zayn knows that, though harry don't express that much he's happy with his cute "I love you zayn".

"I know."

~~~~~~~

"Yeah kill him."

"No no please don't he's my zayn please do---"

"Zaynnnnnn"

Harry woke up screaming his name, face full of sweat and tears streaming through his eyes for a second he thought it's reality but when he felt warm breathe around his neck he knows that zayn is here,he turn around and kissed his eyelids, his lips but his tears didn't stop, they kept flowing through his eyes.Due to his sobs zayn stirred up in his sleep and when opened his eyes harry was on top of him hiccuping his name and that "they'll kill you zayn".
Zayn hold his body and started whispering sweet nothing in his ear but harry didn't stop.The thought of someone killing zayn is more haunting than death,what he'll do without him.

"I want to marry you ,please marry me"
Was the first thing harry said after his break down , zayn smiled at him and wiped his tears which were still hovering over his eyes,he hate when harry cry.

"But I want a perfect marriage with my friends ,dad , wedding cake and a special wedding dance with my cute harry."
Zayn whispered while kissing his red cheeks and harry slapped his shoulder, it's enough he can't live in this fear, they'll leave this country, this place, everything.They will start their new life far far away from everyone. Where no one will hurt zayn.

"m serious let's get married"
Zayn thought harry was joking but when he saw his flawless face which holds a fear,a fear of loosing him and a sense of desperation in his voice. And now zayn knows that why harry carved his attention so much,why he need him everywhere,why he can't bear a minute of separation.Cause harry is scared.

Zayn didn't uttered a word after that, he carried him in their living room and put him down on couch, then kissed his lips while mumbling that I'll be back in two minutes.

And those two minutes were the longest minutes of harry's life. He's crazy.And then he remembered the first romantic thing zayn told him" I'll love you so much that you'll become crazy" he smiled at that sweet memory. Zayn was right he's crazy now.Crazy for zayn.

He came back after ten minutes with a bottle of wine,some candles and rings.A big smile crept on harry's face, he made a grabby hands for him and zayn picked him in his arms spinning him around like he always do.

"You sure you want to marry this moron, cause once I'll put my ring on your finger then I'll never let you go ,you can hit me,curse at me but no leaving."

"I'm sure moron"
Harry whispered while giggling and blushing in his lover's arms.

"We don't need any priest to bind us toghther harry."
And with that they exchanged their rings, without any priest or wedding vows ,cause their love is enough to bind them toghther.

~~~~~~~~~

After their marriage harry was happy ,always smiling amd blushing he love this feeling to be zayn's for forever. He has devoted himself in zayn on an extreme level that there's no going back. His heart,soul and body everything belongs to his love and it's not like he wants to go back.

"Good morning my gorgeous husband."
Zayn whispered looking at his harry's ethereal beauty, he was glowing with a different glow ,his rosy cheeks was resembling a red rose.
And he feels more beautiful after their first night,first time when zayn adored every inch of his body and all those moments were very precious for him all that "I love yous" between heavy breaths and his every touch felt magical.

And for zayn there was only one thought in his mind"it takes all of me to not kiss you always harry.."

"Good morning."

After that harry closed his eyes and zayn thought he's pretending ,cause he always do that so that zayn can kiss his eyelids but this time harry didn't wake up ,and zayn's smile vanished when he realized that his love is not breathing anymore.

__________________

Read relax and mirage by this amazing author.
Zarryslife

Mirage is of some another level, one of the best story.