Chapter 3: Red Light, Green Light

*previous chapter*

"Well, guess what. That's none of your business" I said and I stood up to go fall in line with the least amount of people. Then I heard her scoff. I look back and said "You got a problem?" she looked at me and raises both of her hands up. "Woah, easy there. I don't have a problem" she said then I left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*present chapter*

Y/n's POV;

When I was finally at the front, I read the paper.

PLAYER CONSENT FORM:

CLAUSE 1: A PLAYER IS NOT ALLOWED TO STOP PLAYING.

CLAUSE 2: A PLAYER WHO REFUSES TO PLAY WILL BE ELIMINATED.

CLAUSE 3: GAMES MAY BE TERMINATED IF THE MAJORITY AGREES.

Is this it? Alright then. I said to myself as I sign the 'consent form'.

"Attention players, the first game is about to begin. Please follow the staff's instructions." said an AI from the speaker.

We all formed a line and followed the guards. When we got out of the room, they brought us to a different room to take pictures. After that, we went to this colorful hallway with lots of stairs. Like a lot.

I sighed. "This is gonna take long" I mumbled while following the others. "Tired already?" someone said behind me. I turn around and saw Sae-Byeok. I frowned, "Will you do me a favor? Please leave me alone." I said really annoyed.

"Hey! Will you move!" said a random guy and everyone else started complaining. "Alright, alright. Calm down everybody." I said and continued going up the stairs.

When we all got there, the door opened and we went out. The place was big, there were trees and grass drawn on the wall and on the other side of the field, is a doll. A huge doll that looks really scary in my opinion. I know it's just a doll, but this shit is like next level goddamn.

Then suddenly all the doors behind us closed. Then the AI from earlier started talking again. "Here's the first game. You will be playing Red Light, Green Light. You're allowed to move forward when 'it' shouts out 'Green Light'. Stop when 'it' shouts 'Red Light'. If your movement is detected afterward, you'll be eliminated. Let me repeat the rules."

While repeating the rules, I heared this two guys betting on who can cross the finish line first. Idiots."Players who crosses the finish line without being eliminated in five minutes, will pass this round. With that, let the game begin." said the AI.

"Green Light" it said and we all moved forward whilst these two guys raced to the finish line. "Red Light" it shouted and we stopped. Except for the guy that has blonde hair. He was still moving trying to balance himself. "Player 324, eliminated" said the AI while his friend chuckles. "Dumbass got caught" I heard him say.

Just when I thought it was going to turn around to continue the game, a loud bang was heard, causing player 324 to fall on the ground.

'Are we supposed to play dead when we get eliminated? Why did no one tell me this? It wasn't on the consent form though.' I thought to myself.

The creepy doll then turned around and said "Green Light". We all moved forward while player 250 went to check on his friend. "Red Light". We all stopped. "Hey, you got eliminated. Idiot" said player 250 without moving. Then something unexpected happened. Player 324 started coughing blood.

"Oh shit" I whispered. Player 250 looked at his friend in shock. He started panicking and tried to run back to the door. Idiot she didn't say Green Light yet. I mentally face palmed.

After a few steps, he got shot. His blood splats on the woman's face that was in front of him. I flinched. With that, the woman screamed and everyone else started running and banging the door begging the guards to let them out.

I stood there, not moving at all. I may look like I'm not scared, but deep inside, I'm panicking. Everyone was getting shot. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I wanted to run too but that'd be so stupid. I don't wanna die. Atleast not yet.

After shooting everyone who were moving, the AI explained the rules again. So the doll turned around and said "Green Light". No one moved, except this old man. Old man got some balls. I said in my head. "Red Light" it shouted and he stopped. None of us was moving.

"Green Light" it says and everyone else started to move forward too, but carefully. "Red Light" said the doll again and I saw Sae-Byeok hide behind the thug that beat her a while ago. Then she grabbed his hair. I closed my eyes not wanting to see her get shot.

"Green Light" said the doll and I was surprised she didn't get shot. Instead she pulled the thug's hair causing him to fall down while she runs forward.

"Red Light". Everyone stopped and I was standing right in front of the thug. Shit. When it shouted Green Light I felt someone pull my foot causing me to fall to the ground. While the thug stood up and ran.

"Agh" I said and I saw Sae-Byeok staring at me then looked away. I was about to stand up but it shouted "Red Light". "Dammit!" I said, trying to balance myself.

"Green Light" it shouted and I stood up and felt my knee cramp a little. "Red Light" said the doll and I looked at everyone in front of me as they all jump to the finish line. Including Sae-Byeok. But of course I just couldn't help it anymore, my knee cramped again causing me to fall. Again.

I'm dead.

Hᴇʏ ʜᴇʏ!!! Wᴀssᴜᴘᴘᴘ!
I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ :)
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀsᴀᴘ!
Aʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ!!!

Tʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀʟsᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ.
@Bɪɴɪɢʜᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ @TʜᴀɴʜTʀᴀɴHᴀᴜDᴏ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ 10 ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɴᴏᴛɪғɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs!
Eᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ, sᴛɪʟʟ, Tʜᴀɴᴋ Yᴏᴜ Sᴏ Sᴏ Mᴜᴄʜ!!! :))

-madmaxml ✌🏻🇵🇭