A Writer's Note

The Mortal Soul of A Grim Reaper ~Sayounara Ore no Aisuru Hito~

Hi, guys! It's me again.

I'm not so sure why I wanted to revive my old piece on another fanfiction these few days. I've produced one on Rurouni Kenshin recently and in the midst of reawaken the romance of my most favourite Gundam Seed couple, Athrun Zala and Cagalli Yula Attha, however my mind is distracted by another unfinished old story of mine from Kuroshitsuji's Toboso Yana-sensei. I used to write about two characters from Kuroshitsuji II Stage Theater entitled The Most Beautiful Death in the World, the Grim Reaper duo, Eric Slingby and Alan Humphries years ago.

さようならおれの愛する人...

I am dedicating this piece of a little twist of life for the two most beautiful creatures created by Toboso Yana-sensei, the Japanese mangaka who is famous for her manga, anime and musical of Kuroshitsuji, also known as "Black Butler". These creatures were specially created for Kuroshitsuji Musical II ~The Most Beautiful Death in the World~ namely Eric Slingby and Alan Humphries.  I am so badly wanted to use the above title, but somehow I changed it to something else which was shorter and more precise. So, again, please bear with me with lengthy composition and grammatical errors in the story, for English isn't my first language.

All characters, the setting from the musical stage and the songs are not mine. They are belong to Toboso Yana-sensei and Kuroshitsuji musical stage production company.