OoO shinny!

2 weeks have gone since I've been chased by the blade.

I was now going to the village with ranboo and tubbo following me.

I froze and then my ears twitched, "Dont.make.a.sound." I whispered under my breath. The other two froze and did not question it. I turned around to see, Aimsey. 

My eyes widened, "Aimsey?!" I yelled out. "Tommy! Ranboo Tubbo!".

I ran and hugged her, when I pulled away I said "Still short as ever." I let out a chuckle at the end while aimsey started yelling at me. 

I looked at the short witch and then to Tubbo and Ranboo. I smiled brightly and ruffled Aimseys hair.

"STOP IM NOT A CHILD IM OLDER THEN YOU!" Aimsey yelled. "SHORTIE!" I taunted her. "hey Aimsey do you want to come to the village with us?" Ranboo asked as he scratched the back of his neck.

Aimsey smiled and said yes. As I good person I am I grabbed the short witch and picked her up. She started yelling at me to let her go but I ignored her.

I started Running with the other two behind me. When we entered the village the streets were filled with people.

My eyes landed on a shinny golden coin, "OoO shinny!" I said before running to the coin. When I picked the coin up a soft voice spoke, "Hello can I please get my coin back?" When I looked up I saw a cat hybrid.

She had blue eyes and pink hair, "But its shinny.." I said looking her in the eyes. She chuckled and said "If you give me the coin I can give some cupcakes!" I heard the lady say, my eyes lit up. I quickly gave her the coin and she gave me a box of cupcakes.

I thanked her and ran to my friends. "GUYS I GOT CUPCAKES!" I yelled out as stopped in front of them.

"GIMME!!!!" Tubbo yelled out, I got a cupcake out and gave everyone a cupcake.

We walked around the village and then sat on a bench talking, "So Aimsey how is Freddie and Bilzo?" Tubbo asked. 

"Their good! Oh guys we should reunite!" Aimsey said, "Sounds pog!" "Yess!" "Cricket crew will be back together!"

-----------------------

Technoblades pov:

I sat there watching the four talk on the bench, this is my time to attack. I got up and started running at them.

I grabbed 3 of them but I couldn't grab the girl because she got away. As I was about to grab the girl her hands started to glow purple and thats when it hit me. Shes a witch, "Let.Them.Go." She said as she made a sword with her magic.

"Im warning you Im better at sword fighting then you little girl." I said to her. "AIMSEY RUN NOW DONT LOOK BACK" The blonde kid yelled. "What-" Before I knew it the girl was gone.

I let out a groan, I tied the kids up and started dragging them to the orphanage. "Soooo where are you dragging us?" Questioned one of the kids. I didn't answer. "HellOoOoOo will you answer the question already?" Another kid asked. I still didn't answer.

This is going to be a long walk.