new start

Y'all get ready this one's a long one!

As a shapeshifter I chose to be pigeon hybrid while me and the crew live in the new kingdom.

We bought a house and then got jobs.

I got a job as a knight and a babysitter in the daycare.

Tubbo got a job at an orphanage. Ranboo got a job as a knight as well.

Freddie got a job as a farmer while billzo got a job as an knight as me.

And finally Aimsey. She got a job as an wizard assistant! She was really happy because that doesn't happen that much to young witches like her!

I was happy that we all had a new start and that we don't steal from other people.

This was really nice.

"TOM I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU." Well that was toby...

"WHY?! AND CAN IT WAIT I HAVE TO GO TO THE DAY CARE!" I answered.

"WAIT SO YOU DIDN'T EAT MY CAKE?"

"NO I DIDN'T AND NOW IM GOING BYE."

this was pretty much normal in our household. So anyway here I was making my way through the streets saying good morning to people.

I stopped at mrs Clementines bakery to get some donuts for the kids. "Morning Clementine! Can I get 2 boxes of donuts?"

"Sure thing Tom!" She answered and gave me the boxes.

I gave her the money and I was on my way to the daycare.

I opened the door and yelled "good morning kids!"

I chuckled when I got good mornings back from the kids.

"GUESS WHO BROUGHT DONUTS!" I said in a happy voice as I placed the boxes down on a table and all the kids ran over.

"Tom! I have question!" Said a little girl

"Well shoot away cloud!" I answered

"Is knight bill or Toby coming over today?"

I shook my head no but then said " but one of them will come visit tomorrow tho!"

"Really?" A little boy said while bitting into a donut.

"Yes really! Do you think big man T would lie?" I answered the little boy.

"Nope"

I chuckled and ruffled his brown hair.

Everything was going great! Everyone went back to playing with toys and with eachother but something was off.

I haven't seen Jess today.

She is a really sweet girl and she here every work day. So it was weird that I haven't seen her.

I let out a sigh.

"Hey guys? Have you seen Jess today?" I asked the kids.

"Yes I saw her when she walked in the day care with her mum!" Cloud said.

"Do you know where she went?"

"I think she went to the sleeping area" cloud said I thanked her and went to the sleeping room.

I heard sniffles from a corner and went over there to see Jess.

"Awh sweetie are you okay..?" I asked the little girl that was in my arms now.

"No!- *sob*"

"What happened?"

"My- m-y da-ddy- hurt m-ommy again..." My eyes widened.