Jackson

Here I was dashing through the halls my blonde hair in my eyes as I barged in the main hall where the meeting was.

I stopped and started apologizing for being late.

"It's alright Tom! Anyway where were we? Oh yes! So Tom I will need you to be the royal families guard while they are outside the castle"

"But king Eret! I have to be at the daycare too youknow?!"

"Calm down Tom I understand but then they will follow you to the daycare understood?"

"Understood.." I replied. "Alright and uhmm ranboo you will also go with bill to guard the market to provide any stealing"

Ranboo nodded and left with bill "goddamnit" I Mumbled.

"What was that?" Eret asked. "Nothing"

"Alright then! The royal family is in the living room." I nodded and left.

I let out a sigh and started making my way to the living room.

"TOMMY WAIT UP" I heard from aimsey. I stopped and turned around.

"I got you something!" Said Aimsey. "What is it?" I asked with a small smile. "Here!" Aimsey said while putting it around my neck. "It's like a friendship bracelet! But it's magic!" Aimsey explained it while I looked at the clear crystal on my necklace. "Woah..."

"AIMSEY YOUR NEEDED IN THE POITION STATION!" I heard a yell and Aimsey run off.

"Oh well..." I Mumbled and continued my way to the living room.

I passed some maids some guards till I saw the big colourful door.

I knocked on the door and came inside. "Hello your magesties my name is Tom block and I will be your guard while your going outside the castle walls." I said to the three people.

"Thank you Tom block" Philza said

"So where are we going?" I asked the royal family.

"Well we wanted to ask you if you could show us around" Wilbur said. I nodded and said "alright you get ready I'll be waiting Infront of the exit"

And with that I left. When I made it to the exit door I stretched my wings.

My pigeon wings where white with some gray feathers and reddish pink feathers at the tips of my wings.

"OI FREAK!" I heard a yell from one guard that I hated the most.. Jackson.

"What do you want Jackson." I said in a annoyed tone.

"Oh look who's brave... I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT HIRED HERE OH MY GOD A DAYCARE WORKED?! OH MY GOD YOUR SUCH A SOFTIE HONESTLY! HAHAHAHA" Jackson said and laughed. Some of the other guards were laughing too.

I tried to calm down so I wouldn't snap.

"I got hired because I'm good with kids and I'm good at fighting. And I'm a perfect Knight unlike you." I answered with poison in my voice.

"Oh look who's getting brave... You will regret this." Jackson said and with that he walked away.

I hated Jackson So much he always made fun of me. I never understood why but he did.

I never really told anyone not wanting any trouble so I just live with it.

"Hello! Sorry we took late sir" I heard Wilbur say. "Oh no worries it wasn't that long!" I answered.

I stretched my wings again and hid them behind my back.

"Alright let's go!" I said happily and we left. "Where would you like to go first? We can visit the orphanage or the markets or Clementines bakery!"