CHAPTER 26

#A/n: Sorry but this chapter is angst. 
If you don't like angst, then just scroll down the chapter, and look at the summary .
Enjoy dear.

"Omg please don't crash the car, like the way you did with Nayeon, back in November." I say grinning, trying to ease out the gloomy aura surrounding Jihyo. Honestly my problems are so many but I don't take a second to help out my dear ones. 

And this time it was Jihyo. 

My Best Friend.

My ex-lover. 

I turn to Jihyo and ask her. 

"What's up Jih? Won't you tell me?"

She nods and breathes out.

"Kyungwan either I drive YOU to the hospital, or I answer you, crash the car and then we both go to the hospital. Which one? Your call."

I roll my eyes. 

Sheesh woman calm down will you??!!

My phone starts ringing.

"Yes, My queen?"

"WHERE ARE YOU? DON'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE SICK? YOU DIDN'T EVEN FINISH YOUR BREAKFAST."

Okay. 

There is a limit to how much a person can tolerate. Throughout my life I have seen multiple kinds of people and I promise you. This world is so unpredictable. So Unpredictable.!

The type of people that will come across your path, you should really observe them. Look at them and notice their behaviour. Their Aura. 

OOF. 

But this woman is something else. 

And now, my barrier finally broke. 

"Nayeon."

"SHUT UP AND GET YOUR ASS BACK TO THE FLAT!"

There is a limit to someone's patience. And today, mine broke for Nayeon.

"Nayeon."

"UGHHHHHHHHH JEONGYEON WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO IMMATURE?? I AM LITERALLY WORRIED HERE YOU DUMBASS. COME BACK RIGHT NOW!"

"All Good Jeong? You look pale?!!" Jihyo asks me and I nod at her.

"WHO WAS THAT? JEONG I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME!!!"

"NAYEON FOR FUCK'S SAKE CALM DOWN WILL YOU? JUST SHUT UP. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. HOW CAN SUCH A TINY BODY LIKE YOU HAVE SUCH HUGE ANGER ISSUES? JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP IT. WE AREN'T FUCKING DATING SO STOP PUTTING UP UNJUSTIFIED ALLEGATIONS ON ME!!! FUCK GIRL! YOU ARE TOO MUCH! I SWEAR TO GOD NAYEON, IF WE BREAK APART, YOUR ANGER IS GONNA BE THE BIGGEST REASON, MARK MY WORDS. I AM WITH JIHYO, ON MY WAY TO THE HOSPITAL. I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT MY ARM STARTED BLEEDING AGAIN...BUT YOU FUCKING DARTED OUT OF THE ROOM LIKE A FERRARI. FUCK. DUDE LISTEN. I NEED TIME TO THINK WHETHER I WANT TO BE WITH YOU OR NOT OKAY? YOU ARE TOO MUCH FOR FUCK'S SAKE. ALL THANKS TO YOUR ANGER!"

Silence lingers in the whole car and on the other side.

All I can hear is Nayeon's whines and mute sobs. 

And my heart goes down once again.

I find myself weak and start hating myself, because I made the love of my life, cry. It hurts so much. Why am I like this when it comes to her?? Why god why?