chapter 1

Louis' pov:

Today I reached class a few minutes late as I spilled my coffee on my white shirt while leaving. I noticed that there was a new student. The teacher asked me to go and sit fast and to not disturb anyone so I did. I couldn't take my eyes off the new kid I wondered what his name would be.

We were asked to sketch anything. I decided to draw his eyes. They were a beautiful green, it was shining. The more I look into his eyes the more mesmerized I was. i spent half of the time given staring at his face but looking away when he noticed.

After class I was going to a coffee shop nearby. The new kid followed me there.

New kid: hi

Louis: hello, what's your name?

New kid : oh ya, I'm harry

Louis: nice to meet you I'm louis

I thought to myself "harry is the perfect name for this boy"

Louis: so your new to class right? Need any help?

Harry: yes I am, I just moved to this town a few weeks ago. Just joined school and stuff. And as of now It would be great if you could show me around the place

Louis: oh nice. Yes of course i will show you around this town. Its not very big so there is high chance we are in the same school. So do you go to queen's ?

Harry: yes I do. Haven't really went to school yet . by the way how old are you?

Louis : im 19, you?

Harry: um im 17

Louis: oh ok. Would you like to join me ?

Harry: oh im really sorry I need to go home.

"Oh no does he not like me ? why did he leave so fast" I thought to myself and went in the café