Chapter 4

My mom suggested a brilliant idea.
She asked Harry: Darling why don't you stay with us?
He was reluctant at first but then agreed when both me and mom told why it is not safe for him to stay outside and why it is better for him to stay with us.
I told him that we could share the room
We went to the place where he told he was staying right now. It was a park. The place was not dirty, in fact it was it was pretty clean but still it was not the best place for a young boy to stay. We picked the very few clothes that he had and a bag full of books.

When we were almost leaving he remember to take another thing . the only thing of his mum that he had. It was a watch. As soon as he picked them he started crying again. He couldn't believe that's his mum who was a sweet and loving lady had passed away a few weeks ago.

Suddenly he couldn't breath and passed out. I told my mum to carry him to hospital but she knew that there was no need for it and he would be ok if he took rest.

I picked him up and carried him towards the car and my mum help me lay him down. I kept his head on my lap and brushed my fingers in his soft brown curly hair.

It felt nice. I felt bad for him but at the same time I felt happy. a different type of happy than the happiness I get when I am with other people. Words are not good enough to express how I feel when I see him. Each time I see him there is a smile on my face automatically even though I have known him for only almost 4 weeks now