Chapter 2

I reached class very early today. Harry was already there. He was sketching something. I told hi but he didn't notice. So I went to sit near him. He looked sad. I noticed he was drawing a woman. I tapped his shoulder. He got scared . I told him that the woman looked really pretty and asked who she was ?

He said it was his mom and started crying uncontrollably. I didn't know what was wrong but I felt sad for him. I asked him why he was crying. He told that he was not comfortable saying that to me. I told him that I understand and wiped his tears. His beautiful green eyes had turned into a dull and sad green color. He stopped crying in a few minutes. And I gave him a small hug. Even though it lasted only a few seconds it felt nice. It felt warm. It felt like he needed love.

when the day ended he tried to avoid me and go back fast. but i did not let him go . i asked him to stop and asked why he didn't even say bye .

he replied "i know im already disturbing you by crying into you. im sorry i dont want to be a burden."

i said "hey your not a burden to me. tbh i want to be your friend and get to know more about you.  he smiled. 

we went to a coffee shop and talked about life . about our birthdays and what we like etc.etc

a few weeks later i invited him to my house

he looked at me a bit confused and scared 

i said "don't worry my mom and my sisters are there at home" 

he said okay and we went to my home