Chapter 5

By the time we reached home even I was asleep and my head was on his head. My mother first woke me up and we both carried Harry to my room or now I can say our room.
A few hours later he woke up and saw me looking at him. I gave him a hug

Harry: why are you looking at me like that?
Louis: oh it's nothing it's just how adorable you look when you are sleeping.
Harry: aww thanks a loot
Louis: for what?
Harry: for understanding my pain, for letting me stay with you, for everything.
Louis:aww hazza you'll make me cry. I hope I can call you that
Harry: only if you let me call you lou.

When he told 'lou' my heart melted. We just stared at each other for the next few minutes until my mom knocked on the door and came in

Jay: oops, I hope I didn't see what I was not supposed to see. 

she says as it looks like we were kissing 

Louis: MOOM!

Not gonna lie it made both of us blush a bit.

The next morning we had to go to school. it was Harry's first day there. My mom dropped both of us.

When we got out and enter the School the usual bullies were there.

Bully 1:oooh look how cute these two are. Awww
He said in a mocking way

I didn't realize what he was talking about until I noticed that we were holding hands.

Bully 2: eeewwww your both gay. Omg louis you already are a looser and now your gay too. no wonder why you look soo dumb. 

Bully 1: stay away from us we don't want your gayness to spread. and who is this new kid. i have never seen him before. he looks like he hasn't showered in months. he stinks

I pulled Harry's hand and ran to the washroom. At this point we were both crying. I tried my best to control my tears but I couldn't seeing Harry crying made me cry more.

I gave him a hug and he stopped crying. We washed our face and  went back.