Dec 5 - That Awkward Moment When-

Peter POV:

"Come on Pete!" I hear someone yell from the living room, and I quickly pull on my pants, grab my backpack, and run out of my room into the living room. When I get there I see Dad, Pops, Clint, Wanda, Pietro, Bucky, Nat, Sam, Thor and Bruce. "Finally!" Wanda rushes me over to everyone and hands me a slip of paper and a pen.

"Here, write down your name." She says and I do. Peter Parker.

"Wait- whoops

"Wait- whoops..." I chuckle, and look back up at Wanda. "Uhh... sorry I wrote Peter Parker because I usually write Parker on my school papers." I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly, and Wanda hands me another slip of paper. I quickly scribble down 'Peter Stark' and hand it back to her.

"So uh, what are you going to do with that?" I ask and she folds it in half and sets it down in a pile with other slips of paper

"Oh, it's for a secret santa later. Nat had the idea last night and I said that we should totally do one." Wanda explains and I smile.

"Yeah! That will be so fun!" I say as I grab my toast from the toaster. (I put it in the night before, and have Friday start the toaster at a certain time every morning that way I can eat it on my way to school.) "So when are we drawing names?" I ask and then put the toast in my mouth as I get on my shoes.

"Oh does after school work?" She asks me and I nod, then take the toast out of my mouth.

"Yeah," I grab my coat and press the down button on the elevator. But just as I step in, Wanda calls out to me.

"Oh hey, Peter!" Wanda says and I turn around. "You can invite some of your friends if you want too!" She says and I nod.

"Will do!" I wave and take a bite of my toast just as the elevator doors close.

TimeSkip to lunch

A good 10 minutes into lunch, and me MJ, Ned, and Harley are laughing away at one of the Obi-Wan Cannoli memes on my phone. Then suddenly I remember about the secret santa and put my phone away.

"So uh guys," I start to say, and I have all their attention, well minus MJ who had her nose in a book. "I have something to ask you all." I take a bit of my lunch.