𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥

ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ᵃᵏᵃ ᵃ ʷᵉᵉᵏ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ
[ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ]

"Tom tom!!" I felt someone tug at my arm that was hanging off the bed, I'm surprised no demons killed me, I guess they do like legs over arms. "Hmmmm" I let out a hum in response to the person. I feel a small body climb into my bed and onto my stomach. I figured out who it is. "Come onnnn! Wake upppp!" [Name] whines and hits me in the face with one of my pillows. "I'm awake!" I exclaim making him giggle. "Tubbo and Lani are here!" He smiles. "What?!" I jolt up making him fall off my stomach and into my lap. "Oops, sorry" I chuckle at his slightly shocked expression. "You scared me" He laughs. "Why are Tubbo and Lani here exactly?" I ask. "They're going to the mall and want us to come!" He smiles. "The mall- okay, tell them I'll be out in a moment." I say. "Okay!" He says and hops off my bed before skipping out the door. "A little warning would've been nice, Toby" I mutter and tiredly stand up.

I walk out my room and see my mom cooking breakfast. Did they leave without me..? I hear laughter outside so I look out the window and see [Name], Tubbo and Lani playing with a kickball. "Looks like you finally woke up, huh" I hear Motherinnit say. "I made eggs" She continues. "Hey mom" I say as I sit at the table, she hums in response before sipping her tea. "I was wondering if I could put [Name] in a video, before you say no, I'm gonna make him wear a mask and glasses and I won't say his name" I ask and take a bite of my food. "Can't you upload a Minecraft video or something" She states. "I uploaded a Minecraft video yesterday, I need to upload on Tom Simons" I say. "Fine..." She sighs. "Thank you!" I say and continue eating.

ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ
[ 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ]

"Ooooo~ can we go there tom tom!" [Name] pulled on Tommy's sleeve and pointed towards a toy store. "Sure" Tommy smiled. "Hey mini-innit" Lani said. "Yes?" [Name] looked towards the girl. "Race ya there!" She exclaimed and starting running towards the store. "Hey! Not fair!" The small boy exclaimed and ran after her. Tubbo laughed as he recorded the two racing towards the store.

"This, camera people, this right here, it's a cheesebOrgOr. And it's very delicious" [Name] said and recorded himself with the cheesebOrgOr as the rest of the group laughed. "Stop laughing, you guys shouldn't be laughing, you're all losers anyway. Except for Lani, she's me favorite" The small boy said making Tommy and Tubbo gasp. "YES!" Lani cheered.

"I wanna marry Wendy" [Name] randomly said making Tommy stop walking and look at him. "What?! You say you wanna marry the queen 24/7! That cheesebOrgOr was good as hecc!" [Name] exclaimed making Tubbo and Lani burst out laughing. "What is the meaning of life?" Tommy muttered and shook his head.

"Do I look swaggy swag swag?" [Name] said as they strut around the store in a bright blue bob wig. "You look VERY swaggy swag swag" Lani said and shot finger guns toward [Name]. "High five bestie" [Name] said and Lani high fived him. "...Those are our siblings" Tubbo said. "Yes, yes they are..." Tommy responded.

"Mini-innit, would you like me to hold your stuffed animal-" [Name] interrupted Tubbo "NO! No touching [stuffed animal name]!" [Name] shouted and protectively hugged [stuffed animal name]. "Freak off!" "WOAH BUD-"

"Guys, remember to like and subscribe... mini-innit I can see you mocking me in the camera view" Tommy said making [Name]'s eyes go wide.

----

Hi hi! I didn't really know how to end this chapter so- yeah 😃

Thank you guys for voting btw- thanks for reading this book in the first place-