𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

[ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ]

I walk to the living room where my mom and dad are watching TV. "Is [Name] asleep?" Motherinnit asked. "Yes.." I responded. "Somethings wrong, whats up, Tom?" Fatherinnit asks. "Well uhm.. so.. [Name] accidentally... walked in on my stream the other day..." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "WHAT?!" Mother and fatherinnit exclaim. "I don't think anyone saw his face! I already made a announcement on it-" I panic but get interrupted by the sound of a door opening. We look and see [Name] with his blanket wrapped around him, sleepily standing outside his door. "Why are you guys shouting?" He says and rubs his eyes. "Sorry bud, let's get you back to bed" Fatherinnit says then stands up and walks over to [Name]. I look back to my mom to see her looking at me with an annoyed face. "It was an accident! He didn't know I was streaming. I don't think his face was seen! I'm sorry!" I say in a lower voice. "I'll let it slide because it was an accident. But I don't want ANY of his information out, not even his name." Motherinnit states. "Okay!" I exclaim and go to my room. I close my door and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Don't worry mom, even if his information accidentally gets out, I'll keep him safe. I promise.