𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

[ [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞]'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ]

"Are we there yet?! Are we there yet?!" Ranboo and I exclaimed as Tubbo's mom drove him, Tommy, Tubbo, Lani and I to a carnival. "Are we-" "SHUT UP!" Tommy shouted. "Tommy!" Tubbo's mom says and looks at him in the mirror. "Sorry" He apologizes as Ranboo and I glare at him with our arms crossed.

[ 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 ]

Ranboo and I looked around in amazement. We had finally got to the carnival. I've been to plenty of carnivals, just never at night. "I WANNA GO ON THE BIG SLIDES!" Ranboo and I shout in unison. Ranboo suddenly picks me up and starts running to the big slides. "Are you sure [Name] is your brother and not Ranboo's" Tubbo says to Tommy. "I wanna go too!" Lani says and runs after Ranboo and I.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Ranboo, Lani and I shouted as we went down the big slides. "Tommy! Do you wanna go down??" I shout. "Nah, I wanna go on the ferris wheel" He says, making me gasp. "THE FERRIS WHEEL!!" I exclaim and go to Tommy. "Well wait for Ranboo and I!" Lani exclaims and runs after me. "Oh I'm right here don't worry" I turn and don't see anyone. "Look slightly left" I turn and see legs. "Up" I look up and see Ranboo. "You're like slenderman" I giggle. "I- thank you..?" Ranboo says.

"C'monnnnnn" I drag Tommy to the ferris wheel. "You said you wanted to go on, so stop being a slow poke!" I whined. "Okay, okay, we're here!" He says. "Please get into this cart" The worker wave their hand to the cart. Tubbo's mom, Lani, Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy and I get into the cart. The worker closes the door and goes to the panel. He turns it on and the ferris wheel starts moving. Ranboo, Lani and I immediately cling to the window. The cart slowly moves in a circle and eventually, we're at the top. "Woah look at how pretty all the lights look" Lani gasps. "I wanna take a picture of you guys!" Tubbo's mom says. "Everyone get together and face me" She adds. We all get together as she points her phone towards us. "Smile!" She exclaims and takes the photo. "Aweee you all look so adorable!" She smiles.

[ 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 ]

"Ugh I'm so tired, Tommyyyy I don't wanna walk home, can you carry me pleaseeee" I whine as Tommy closes the car door behind us. "We rode our bikes over.." Tommy says. "Oh, that's worse" I whine. "Why don't you two stay over" Tubbo's mom says. "Yes." Tommy says and rubs his eyes. "Okay then, I'll message your mom" Tubbo's mom chuckles. "I was gonna suggest we watch a movie but I guess mini-innit is tired.." Ranboo says. "A movie?! Oh I'm not tired, what are you talking about??" I exclaim making Ranboo, Tommy, Tubbo and Lani burst out into laughter. "Yo let's watch the bee movie" Lani says. "The lady fell in love with a bee... not even Tommy is that desperate..." I say making Tommy gasp. "What the fu-dge" He exclaims.

ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ
[ 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ]

I feel a small weight on my shoulder making me turn and see [Name] asleep. I smile as he nuzzles up next to me. I may or may not have a favorite innit... but Tommy doesn't have to know that.

----

Guys... this was the last chapter... (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
Thank you so much for all the support, I had so much fun writing this, I love you all! <333 /p

Sincerely, Dakota :]