〖 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝕴 〗

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

You were currently waiting for Ciel along with Sebastian outside of a small cafe-tea shop, freezing your passes off wile the short boy gained information about today's case. Not only that but the short boy was taking his sweet time and the cold air was starting to get to you. You shook your head as you hugged yourself, enwrapping your upper body with your arms in a failed attempt to warn yourself. You sighed impatiently and tapped your foot on the ground as you considered barging in on them but then wisely decided against it.

Sebastian noticed your distress as you let out yet another impatient sigh. Ciel came out of the small shop he was in a few minutes later, looking rather annoyed. As we made our way to the crime scene where Ciel and Inspector Abberline explained that the murder had taken place. He froze in his spot, looking at the sight in front of him with wide eyes. "You sure this is the right place?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. You sighed as you glanced at Undertaker's shop. 'Oh boy, here goes nothing.' You thought as you took a step closer to the tent.

Inspector Abberline yelped as he fell through the open g of the door as he thought it was a door. Ciel sighed, "what a hopeless fool," He said shaking his head. Lau smirked at this. "One of the privileges of youth, my lord." He said and you scoffed. "Sebastian, prepare to—" Before Ciel could finish his order towards the demon butler, Undertaker began laughing so loudly that the label of his tent fell off. When you entered Ciel turned to Abberline in confusion, "What did you tell him!?" He asked to which the inspector explained that he just spoke normally to him and that he began to laugh like a mad man. After going back and forth with Undertaker and demanding answers he decided to finally give them and that's how you found yourselves under a bridge, on a frozen lake, looking at a statue with a ring similar to Ciel's. "Collect the ring right now!" Abberline ordered as two guards from Scotland Yard ran towards the statue.

"What do you think you're doing thieves!?" A voice sounded from your left and you all turned to see a group of people standing there. Along with the Viscount of Druitt. "What is he doing here!?" You hissed to Ciel as you glared venomously at the blonde in front of you. "Hell if I know!" The short boy growled under his breath looking utterly disgusted with his appearance. After being explained some more, Ciel scowled. "They're holding some contest? Why is he a judge?" He asked referring to Alastair. You shrugged, looking over to the group of people in front of you once again. "He was released a few days ago." Abberline explained to which Ciel scoffed at, "Must have paid we'll." He snidely said and you snorted at his comment.

Abberline approached the group and explained the situation but they honestly didn't seem to give a crap.  "Hell no. I don't care if you are from Scotland Yard, sir! The frost fair is an event for our citizens and I won't let you disrupt it." The man with the white beard and glasses said and you growled in annoyance. "Then maybe we should disrupt his breathing...permanently." You offered to Ciel and he smirked amusingly but shook his head. So like that, they all decided that whoever wins at this stupid contest of theirs, then, the ring is theirs. As you yawned and glanced around the place you noticed an old woman sitting onto the bridge, staring at you. Your eyes widened in realization and you took off after her, Ciel and Sebastian calling over to you as you ignored them.

When you got onto the bridge, she was nowhere to be found. You quickly whipped around to see that the elderly woman was nearing a corner and if you didn't hurry you'd lose her again. Your legs took off before you even had time to process your actions as you chased after her. You rounded the corner with determination in your eyes but the only thing you found to be there was an empty alley. Had you imagined it? 'No! I'm sure that old hag was here!' You told yourself as you frantically glanced around, searching for the old lady who had stolen your bloody necklace and was the reason you couldn't go back home in the first place.

You groaned in frustration now that you've once again lost that damned granny as you sulkily turned around, only to be greeted by her. You yelped and took a step back in surprise. "You!" You cried out as you pointed your finger accusingly at her. She grinned, pulling her hood back to reveal her face to you since you had recognized her. "Oh, hi there, dearie!" She greeted you casually as if nothing was wrong. "Give me back my necklace!" You growled, taking a step towards her. She shook her head in return. "Your necklace?" She asked tauntingly. "That necklace was mine, to begin with. I lost it for a while but you helped me since you brought it to me!" She laughed heartily at your angered expression. "I'll tell you what? We'll play a little game. If you find a soulmate in this world, like your little friend did, then I will send both of you back to your own world."

"Send us?" You asked in confusion. "What are you?" She laughed at your question. "Well, isn't it obvious? I'm a witch!" She said smiling proudly to herself. 'No way she's telling the truth! Then again, she may be honest with me...i mean, Grim Reapers, Demons, Angels, Witches and I'm having difficulty grasping time travel?' You thought as you debated whether or not to trust her. You shook your head in denial. But then you thought about it for a moment: what did you even have to lose? Nothing. So it was with great reluctance that you looked up from the ground and nodded at her right as you met her eyes. She grinned as she snapped her fingers and suddenly, she disappeared from your sight.

You made your way back to the frozen lake when the contest was taking place and Ciel frowned as he noticed your expression. "You look like you've seen a ghost." He commented and you shook your head with a small laugh, "Nah, the term witch fits better," You said and both Ciel's and Sebastian's eyes widened as you started to explain about that old hag. Ciel decided to give you the day off and you nodded as you started walking away from both of them, ignoring Sebastian's voice as it warned you to be careful. You looked around the stands for a while before deciding to head home to get some much-needed rest.

You made your way back to the Phantomhive mansion. By the time you were even back it was already noon but at least you'd sleep for a few more hours now that you were tired from all the walking. You walked through the manor until you were in your room and laid down in your bed, thinking about your world and what it would be like when you went back home. Would your mother or any of your friends remember you? Or had time simply frozen until you returned? So many questions ran inside your head but you forced your mind to shut off as you closed your eyes and lulled your wearied body into sleep.

When you awoke, you got out of bed, still, in the clothes, you wore all day, and made your way downstairs just as Sebastian and Ciel entered through the front door with Lizzy and Paula. "Look who's finally awake," Ciel sarcastically greeted you and you rolled your eyes in return. "I only took a small nap, you know." You shot back, hands sassily on your hips as you spoke. Ciel scoffed when he heard this, "Yeah, a two-day nap." He said and your eyes widened in realization. As on cue, you noticed just how dry your mouth was and how parched your throat was. "Shoot! I'm sorry! Did I miss anything?" You asked as the front door opened a second time to reveal the red-haired Grimm reaper who stared at Sebastian with hearty eyes.

Ciel glanced at Grell with an irritated look similar to Sebastian's before shaking his head. "Sebastian will fill you in." He said and you nodded following the said butler to the kitchen where he made preparations for Ciel's birthday cake. You helped the raven haired butler bake the cake as you chatted quietly in the kitchen and in the corner of the too, Grell sat gloomy as he glared at you with a murderous look. You swestdropped hiding behind Sebastian in trepidation. You were really starting to crave his promises of protection right about now...
You made your way to the dining room and set a piece of chocolate cake in front of Ciel. His eyes sparked for a moment but he quickly hid his excitement behind the usual stoic face that he always wore. When he finished the first piece you offered him another one but he shook his head, placing his hand over his now full stomach. "No, thank you, I'm...peachy." He said to which you threw your head back and laughed at. You noticed the corners of his lips tug upwards a little as he took in your image. "What?" You asked with a small smile as you shyly tugged a lock of your (h/c) hair behind your ear. Ciel shook his head, looking away. "It's nothing." He said, eyes focusing somewhere else instead of you.

When the party was over, Lizzy and Paula left after Lizzy fell asleep and everyone got ready for bed while you stayed back to help Sebastian with cleaning. As you were collecting the dishes from the dining room you heard footsteps behind, thinking it's Sebastian but when you turned around you came face to face with a furious Grell. "You little skank! You tried to steal Bassy from me! I really didn't want to do this but by the looks of it, I will have to eliminate you. On well, one less person to compete with.~" Grell said and you raised an eyebrow at the scarlet-haired Grimm reaper.

The sound of his chainsaw roaring to life brought you back from your thoughts as your eyes widened in realization. You gasped in astonishment, frozen in place by the shock of his words, and then, he raised his chainsaw and brought it down upon your head as you screwed your eyes shut in fear. You were expecting some horrible pain as your head split open in half however when you opened your eyes, Sebastian was standing protectively in front of you as he grabbed Grell's chainsaw with his gloved hands and got a hold of it. You watched as the demon butler beat him half to death and then threw grabbed him and threw his chibi form out of the window effortlessly. You sighed in relief as he turned to look at you with slight concern in his ruby gaze. "Are you alright, lady (y/n)?" He asked and you nodded your head at him. Yeah, now that you thought about it, you definately needed his protection.

           ━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

𝑨/𝑵: 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒍, 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉! (๑′ᴗ‵๑) ┐(ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)┌