〖 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖁𝕴𝕴𝕴 〗

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

You woke up super early because you felt sick, you were lightheaded and your whole body ached and you also felt like vomiting a little, and that's when you realized you were I'll. Of course, Ciel wouldn't allow you to work so you had to hide your symptoms which was hard with that awful cough of yours. You dressed up in a white blouse, bound trousers, and your brown boots as you put your lab coat on and made your way to the kitchen where you made some coffee. Sebastian was there, preparing breakfast.

A small cough slipped out of your most and then another and the demon butler eyed you cautiously and you were sure he was suspicious about your health condition. You shook your head as if reading his thoughts and smiled. "Dry mouth." You explained quickly while taking a sip of your coffee. He nodded at you reluctantly and you made your way to the infirmary where you allowed your cough to take over tou as you almost choked, out of breath.

You sat in your chair and took care of some paperwork, cleaning around the place a bit just as the sun came up. (bff/n) walked into the room and being the usual bubbly girl that she is, she skipped towards you with excitement in her eyes. Her date with Ronald must have gone well. She jumped up and sat on top of your desk.

"Hiya," She said, playing with a few papers that you had left undone. "Hiya back," tou said, snatching the documents out of her hands and putting them away in a drawer. You covered your face with your elbow as a sudden cough attack hit you. When you were done, your throat felt sore and scratchy. (bff/n) eyed you worriedly, as she reached her hand out to rub your back to soothe you a little.  "Are you alright?" She asked and you nodded, "I'm fine," you told her reassuring your best friend as she left you alone so you could work on your paperwork.

Sebastian came barging in a few seconds later, staring at you with a disapproving look as he slammed his hands down onto your desk. "Lady (y/n), I was told by (bff/n) that you're not well. Is it true?" He asked, hand lashing out to your for grad as he tried to feel your temperature. You slapped his hand away, standing up. "I feel fine." You said, and as if on cue, another coughing fit hit you, this time worse than the last one. You sighed and looked up at Sebastian who was glaring at you strictly.

"You should've been more careful." He said, scoldingly making you roll your eyes in return as you shrugged. "Well, it happens." You replied with a shrug of your shoulders, your voice sounding hoarse and raspy all of a sudden. Sebastian sighed as he walked over to your side and helped you up.

He placed his hand on the small of your back and led you to your room where you laid down and closed your eyes as he wet a cloth and placed it on your hot forehead to relieve you a little as he sat beside you until you were asleep and you wondered if he really was as bad as the world was depicting him. Sure, he was a demon but he seemed so nice when he was with you...then you remembered how he tried to sexually assault you and how sneaky his ways were...

Sebastian Michaelis was definitely a complex character and you couldn't even begin to understand how his mind worked. All you could think about, even in your sleep, was how you'd do what that witch had asked you and how you'd go back home. Lately, you wondered about the fact that it wasn't a matter of when you went home but a matter of if you even managed to got back to your world...

                                   ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇

"Your dancing soothes everybody who sees it in action," Sebastian complimented Ciel's fancy g skills and you snorted, earning a glare from the young boy. You were all better than you were three days ago thanks to Sebastian's help so now you could assist the two in the next case. You gasped as you caught sight of Tanaka and Ash Landers laughing together. 'What's he doing here?' You asked yourself as Ciel asked the man the same question. Ash smiled back at the boy. "Greetings, Lord Phantomhive. I do apologize for these embarrassing display."