Copy Paster's Note

In 2006, the world's greatest fanfiction was written...

All the chapters that follow are in chronological order. The author's intent has been strictly followed in this publishing.

The prose, paragraph spacing, wording, and grammar have been retained so long in an unadulterated manner so that the reader may experience what the author intended when crafting this poised work of fiction.

With respect to the author, the infamous chapter 39 (written and published around the time when the author was reportedly hacked) has been preserved accordingly with no err.

Tara Gilesbie's magnus opum has fascinated the world, reaching over ten thousand reviews during it's first publication on the popular website "Fanfiction.net" with all collectively agreeing of the author's congenital talent in writing and narrative prose.

It is my absolute delight to share this tale on this platform. (Which I do suspect, dear reader, shall be taken down soon)

You have my utmost respect and shall be officially knighted by Lady Ash, the Vain Varlot of Wattpad, that is I, if you manage to get through this shit show- sorry! What I meant, dearest reader: a parade of poo.

I guess I'll see you on the other side goff/prep/normal human being with all of their senses intact.

Good luck!