Ohhhhhh Shit

I started to feel weird and my body was bubbling. Ughhh I think I'm gonna be sick. But I totally forgot about Angelo who was clearly blocking the door.

"What are you doing here. I know your not deaf so tell me why is yeo Ass over here bruh cause I really don't have time for your bull shit."

Angelo said to some one at the door.

"I just gotta say one thing ok relax."

An unknown female voice came into the room making me gag.

My stomach started churning again and something was coming up. Uh huh I'm bout to throw up omg. I ran into the bathroom holding my mouth and my stomach. I felt weak and sore when I threw up but it felt good. This has never happened to me before. I'm a lil scared. Walking out the bathroom I found Angelo and the girl talking on the couch. I started to walk over to them until my hand got grabbed and my mouth was pressed shut. Panic panic yelled in my body as I was being dragged into a dark room. The person picked me up and threw me on some sort of material that felt like a bed. I tried to find out who the person was but they chose to keep the lights off and just stand over me like a crazy person.

"Who.. Are you"

I tried not to sound scared or nerves but that really didn't go as well as i thought it would.

"Come on babe you know exactly who I am."

His voice made me stop talking suddenly. I hope it's not Meech. That deep Voice started to whisper in my ear.

"I know that you missed me baby."

I could feel his hands starting to ride up my shirt. I didn't know what to do! He climbed on top of me. Ok now I was getting really afraid. What do u want from me? What have I done to you for you to do this to me? I'm scared. Please let me go. My mind was going crazy with thoughts like this. I thought i was ganna die. My eyes started to tear up and I finally grew enough courage to call for help.

"Helpp!!"

I tried to get from under him but that did not work as planned.

"SHHH please baby."

He shushed me and covered my mouth with the palm of his hand.

"WHAhh i cant do this. Uhh Please I dont want Lo getting mad at me cause of this."

I tried to mumble to him.

"Relax babe. He gave me the right to . So i'm allowed to touch you any way I want with out you trying to stop me in any way. OK babe, Just let me do this and it will be over just as soon as it has started."

My face started to turn pail and I felt sick. WHY, How could he do something like this to me. Am I not good enough for him that he chooses to make someone else have sex with me when all I want is him. What is it about me that he doesn't like. I felt like running away and never coming back. He hurt me to much and this the last straw. Ive had it with him.

"I dont like the fact that Angelo would do this to me."

"Well babe. You shouldnt have left me for that hoe. Even if I am his best friend you cant run from me. You cant hide from me. You cant forget about me either, plus i was your first so yea you cant really leave my side. You will always remember me no matter what. I still love u Carole. (A nickname Meech gave me when we actually were dating.)"

"I love Angelo. He is my world now. You can't change that no matter how hard you try so can you get off me please I need to go back to the bathroom"

I pushed him off me and started to walk off when he pulled me by my arm saying.

"You aint going no where until u tell me how I'm the bad guy in this situation when it was me who showed you who he was and I caught yall talking like it was all good and cool. After all that, he just took you away from me. I didnt know what to do ( tearing up) I love you so much Carole But you just don't understand me."