The Reunion!!!

"Yeoo Angelo, my man wassup bro!!"

A strong voice came from the open door.

"Ayy man wassup. I aint see you in weeks!"

I was trying to figure out who was at the door and i couldnt recognize the voice so i walked up to the door and said

" Babe who is at the door?"

My eye's widened when i saw meechie (my ex bf/lover) we had done alot of things together. Omgggg!!!!!! What is he doing here!!!!

"Oh lol yea babe this is my best friend! His name is meechonmars. Well thats his stage name.But yea, say hi babe dont be rude."

Meechie (meechie is the nick name i gave him) is looking me dead in my face, my body felt numb. I have to get out of here!!!  "Oh lol sorry. Hi Meech! Thats his name right? " I said looking at Lo with a wierd face. Meech was still watching me. I really have to get out!!!

"Wassup bae. I havent seen u in a while?"

Meech said laughing like an idiot. Angelo just looked at him trying to find out wtf he was talking about. How dare Meechie come to my house and call me bae in front of Lo.

"Lol who is bae?" I laughed looking into meechies eyes which were burning into my soul.

"Your bae, you have always been bae, there is no other bae that i have. What you mean who is bae, dont act stupid and pretend that what we had before was fake." Meechie told me folding his arms looking serious as hell.

Lo turned his head to lock eyes with me. He looked like he was going to cry. Omg im so scared. What am i suppost to do, if Lo finds out that i was with Meechie while i was with him..... Well i cheated on Meech with Lo. But he dont know that.

" I never said that"

I looked up to see Meech and Lo stairing at me. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH i need to get out of here. I knew something was going to happen.

"Caroline... What is he talking about."

Lo said walking up to me with eyes of sorrow

"Nothing. He is talking about nothing."

I said with annoience and anger in my voice. UGH what is wrong with me. Now i cant even look Lo in his eyes.

"Then.... "

Angelo started saying and i cut him off.  

"Stop it... Just stop it." I said walking back over to the couch i feel like im going to cry.   Sighh i need to learn how to calm down. Lo came and sat next to me on the couch. He looked deeply into my eyes his green eyes deepening with intent.

"Babe are you ok?"

"I'm fine Lo, don't worry I just need some time to calm down."

"Well I can't let you do that"

"Well why not."

"Cause I'm your bf. I'm supposed to always keep you happy no matter what and I feel like I'm not doing my job babe. Do you understand that."

"Yes I understand. I'm sorry."

"( kisses me ) Its Ok bae and babe don't get mad but can I ask you a question?"

"Ok go ahead."

"Baby is it ok if Meech stays for the dinner cause I already told him all about it. I just didn't know that he was your literal ex. I'm sorry baby."

"He can stay I guess, I have no problem with that."

"Ok babe ill tell him."

Lo gave me a kiss on the forehead whispered in my ear "I love you" and left me on the couch to go talk to meech. Anyways now that i know Meechie is ganna be here for the dinner how and i suppost to act around Angelo!! All the stuff that happened between me and Meech is to much to bare.

-Flash Back-

"Babe are you ok? "

Meech said looking down at me as my face immediately started turning red.

"Yess. I'm fine but what is this all of a sudden."

"I just wanted to make us official and take what's most important to you away because I love you and i want to feel like we are both in this together."

"Oh um. Well let's just get this done then."

"Ok!!"

Immediately as if on key he slammed his huge mr into my small little body with no warning. My body felt a rush of pleasure and pain.

"Mmm it's official now babe. Let's clean up this blood and continue" Meech said hugging me tight with his mister getting deeper and deeper inside me the closer and the tighter he got.

"Ok."

I said blushing.

"Ahhh Meech" I screamed as he purposely trusted hard and deep into me. Though he is so aggressive.

"Mmmmm babe scream my name."

He pounded my body with all the force he had. That made me almost cry but it felt so good.

"MEECH AHHHHHHHH"

-End Of Flash Back-

"BABE..... Do you hear me???" Angelo said which  shocked me out of remembrance.

"Huh? What? I'm sorry babe I was thinking of something." I felt a shock come down my spine come to find out that Meechie was watching me the whole time. He looked me in my eyes and winked. My body started melting but I had to keep cool cause I do have a boyfriend. I turned away quickly as my cheeks started to turn red. I didn't even realize that I was squeezing my hands in between my legs.

"Oh.... Ok babe I was getting quite worried cause you were looking spaced out. But what was you thinking so deeply about."

"Oh um well you see......." The door bell suddenly started ringing.

"Ill get it don't worry babe." Angelo said as he walked to the ever ringing door. He looked out the front window and quickly opened the door.

" Wh.. What are you doing here." Angelo said with fear in his eyes peering out the door........

Author's Note

~~Hey you guys sorry for taking so long to update but I got my other phone taken away from me. But in other words.... I'm back babysss!!!!!~~