upcoming waves

'note': inner thought

"note": normal conversation

-'note' : link/ bond conversation

-noteancient powers speaking

note: past event

warning: swearing and mild description of injuries 

have fun reading :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It started there...

Yet, 

Cale didn't realize it at that time...

.

The cerulean wave rising.

.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explosion and black smoke rose from the scorched ground. A single figure stumbled from the crater. The body was full of cracks and heavily shook in anger.

"It's not the end, Mortals! I will devour your despair! Every drop of it!" he spat. A wet gurgle of blood, dark laugh echoed. 

He could see The White St--No, it's the God of Despair now--crumbled. Broken sword of disaster in one hand, while the other clutched in his torn left chest. The black blood oozed from the said wound.

"You--" god of despair shakily pointed toward him and his group, "Shall perish in despair!!"

The figure summoned his despair and compressed them.

"Shit! He is making a bomb!"  Alberu directed Taerang to shoot the God of Despair, but the man managed to evade. 

"DIE, MORTALS!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cale Henituse's eyes snapped open. His head slightly pounding.

A piece of memory from a few hours ago finally stop replaying. He shook his head.

'Huh,' It's been a while since his memories went in replay unconsciously. He inhaled the air deeply--hold them--then exhaled it slowly in rhythm.

The redhead closed his eyes slowly before opening them again, taking his surroundings.

 He rubbed his eyes

Then blinked a few times--

'...'

Between nursing an open wound in his left chest, and blood that slowly trickled down his nose, he let a sigh of irritation out of his mouth. 

Cale wanted to scoff. His eyes twitched at the sight

White walls

white halls

white marble floor

The holly white light (god knows where those damn lights come from), harshly glared at him.