Introduction

09/25/2005(When I started writing this)

Introduction

"We have to find Rain and warn him about Morgan," Drain said after he had lost Morgan.

"Well where to?" I asked.

"Oh no you don't," Drain said, he was still panting. "You are staying here."

I looked around at the barren land. "Where?"

Drain put his hand on the back of my head, and started walking. "No, you're going ot go to the border and meet me there. I have a feeling I know where Rain is going to be."

He removed his hand and I stopped. I stared at the ground. "Is it that time already?"

Drain walked over and embraced me. "Don't worry nothing serious will happen. Come on, I'll walk with you until the roads separate."

We walked for only a few minutes in silence, and found the fork in the road. "I'll look for Machika," I said quietly.

"Here wear this so no one tries to take you," we laughed as Drain gave me his ring. Then sadly, we walked down opposite roads. It took me three days for my weary legs to take me to the border. The village seemed silent in the morning. I put my hand on a man's shoulder. "Has something happened sir?"

"Oh, some place just blew up," The man shrugged me off and walked away.

"What?" I stood here with my mouth hanging open. There was a pang in my side. I fell to my knees. Sweat ran down my face, terror in my eyes. I realized that he was reborn, the worst possible thing to have happen. Which meant Drain and Rain were both in danger. Tears of pain ran down my face. A blurry Sharem crossed my vision. I struggled painfully to my feet, and ducked behind a garbage can.

"We finally have him," Sharem said.

"What about the other two?" Eury asked.

"The boy is my son!" Sharem was appalled. "And the man can be used to lure our other angel."

"Other angel?" Eury asked.

"Yes, I've heard that this girl is very strong. Just think to own her it'll be a great trophy on our wall."

I shivered knowing who Sharem wanted. Not wanting to be spotted I shrank into the darkness. 'I have to find Machika,' I thought. something moved beside me making me jump. "Jack!" I whispered angrily hitting the leopard on the head gently. "You shouldn't sneak up on people like that."

"Sorry, but Joxe and Kari wanted to go eat," Jack whispered.

"Come on, we need to find Machika!" The four of us ran the opposite direction from where our enemy stood.