The 2nd Screaming

In less than seconds she was on all four limbs screaming her heart out breaking every glass that was weak to her scream. "Sorry about that Vince I could pay for it if you want." I laughed "We was going to replace them with blue anyway so." My grandma cleared her throat to interrupt me politely "Was it him who died second?" She had asked crying softly. Ele walked to her and gave her a hug that could've even made the devil himself smile in joy. She went upstairs I could barley hear whispering to herself just repeating herself over and over again "It was his time to go. It was his time to go." Or the usual broken heart words of death "It should've been me. It should've even me." I just hope she gets better because if she doesn't I fell even worse. "Well I don't want to be rude but we do have an exam today in science so see your when you get there." Ele said rather quickly as if she missed school badly. But to be honest we all did forget about school and to be one of the smartest people in the entire school and miss a day of it makes you seem as if you are trying to be a stupid little show off with no thing else to do in your life. We rushed to school under three minutes with two minutes to spare so we walked cautiously to our classroom afraid of what might happen if we passed every corner. "Okay class we are going to take this nice and simple." He had started "This exam is thirty minutes long if you need extended time it will be given if you finish early you can leave early. Now you may begin." Doing this test made me feel like I was back to normal feeling alive and joyful again for old time sake. Just like usual Ele finished the same time I did and surprisingly Jace finished a couple seconds after her. "I told you all you had to do was hang out with the right crowed you may go home now." School in a Saturday is a pain but when you leave earlier then other people you fell gracious or whatever. As soon as we past the corner to Angles street (where we live by "coincidence") I saw a flash of black come from my house and back to the air I dived to the ground and changed so rapidly it caused Ele to fall forward and break her heal which has not broken during all the fighting we had. I knocked the door down knowing that I would sooner or later have to fix that (maybe tomorrow) but my grandmother was making coffee and dinner at the same time "What is wrong with you knocking down that perfectly good mountain ash door I swear you and your dad turn out to be more like your grandfather everyday." She got over in a couple of minutes I guess I need crying lessons from her since she gotten over grandpa so quickly. "But I saw something come from the house and-" "Oh you mean the mail man. A suspicious character if you ask me although he did put something in the mail." I ran out side Ele and Jace was walking down the road slowly looking for anything off to know ether to attack or not the box was meant for all four of us so I opened it. When I opened it I almost regurgitated all over my grandmother. And to top it all up the smell was horrific and how can I put this dead. "What does it say Vince." Ele asked quietly. "If you don't want to see anymore parts of your guardians come to me I'm sure your grandmother knows where I am~Malcolm." I could fell my alarm getting tighter because Ele was squeezing my arm with so much pain that when she noticed she was doing it there was a red handprint on my arm. "Okay I don't want to be rude" Jace started "but if you don't want to be a psychotic bastard I will. Starting with killing the ones who knew about this Malcolm guy!" I could feel the tension in Jace's voice as he was talking. My grandmother was shaking but she stopped with a sudden jolt and just dropped like a crystal when it's turning to spring. "Gran what's wrong what happen?" I couldn't control my tears I just knew that if she died there would be no one but friends. She spoke weakly but it sounded strong to me " The coffee. I put mountain ash and wolfs bane in it." Jace and Ele was running around to see if there was a cure trying to find a way to stop the fluids from reaching her heart. "But why you could get killed from doing that it's just to dangerous!" She was closing her eyes but still had cautions "I saw the figure and I'm going to fame my death so I would have a less chance of being killed. And mixing those together will knock me out until you find where he lives and kill him!" I could see her crying little tears trying to hold them back but couldn't. "But where is that tell me before you-" but it was to late she was already knocked out cold. I'm surprised that she planned it out the whole thing before letting me know all of us but she did it so it would look real. "Vince they was standing outside waiting for her to tell you where Malcolm was so they could prepare for battle." Else was calling the ambulance to come get my grandmother they did come rather quickly if you ask me.but in the distance over all the noise me and Jace both heard a faint chatter far away. "I know your there and just to warn you, you shall not get me killed as easy as you might think. So you tell Malcolm this and another thing there may only be three of us but I will prevail over all the odds and obstacles you bring up to me but you will go down and I'll kill you myself and make sure you're dead too." I finally felt the inner wolf inside of me coming to show my true power of vengeance and respect I am a Herondale I will save my family and firings family the best I can.