3rd Screaming

Ele was falling to ground slowly holding her stomach as if it was causing her more pain each time she decided to take a long or short breath. I could see Jace and Ash running from there houses to see what all the commotion was about, and right before any of us could get to her she screamed. "Who was it can any of you fell pain or sadness?" Have said rather quickly. We soon discovered that there is ether pain or sadness when a person die that their ghost feels for them. Ele was crying but it only meant one thing "I'm so sorry mr.Starlight I should've been trying to find where Malcolm was than studying This place!" I was angry at my self but all he did was shake his head "It's okay I was going to die sometime anyway." Then he went to hug me.Starlight, she just couldn't stop crying I knew it would be harder for her because they was newly weds only for three years. Then we surrounded them all and they went to their knees. "All you have to do is say the words Vincent." My dad said. I just didn't want to I wanted them to stay but if I had access to the Secret City then so did Malcolm so I had to let them go. "You can take them back now." And off they went but right before they was fully faded and gone I heard my grandmother say something "It's in the ............ Gates." "What gates!" I yelled but it was already to late she was gone and so was the rest of them. "So all we have to do is find the gates not that hard." Jace said. "But what exactly is the Gates?" Ele asked. There was finally a question we did not know the answer to. Then I looked across towards the four centered houses. "Have you noticed that there are street signs right above the light pole?" Every one started to laugh and off we went. We rushed all through the streets uncontrollably not being able to stop, we all decided to go towards my house street since this was mainly about the Herondales and 'revenge'. "Wait" Ele began "what if the gates is a castle?" We all saw what Ele was talking about and dashed to the castle that was about twenty football fields tall and twenty football fields wide. We walked slowly towards the main entrance to the castle and as soon as I touched the gate it opened as if it was expecting me because apparently everything in S.C is. "Well that is just a bore." Jace started off "I wanted to at least break something or jump over the gate but this is just ridiculous." We walked in the castle that was amazing in Caribbean blue. And in the middle I saw a painting with a weird tree in the middle with a gust of wind coming through it. "That strange thing looks like those creatures at the house that kept disappearing when we got near them." Ele said. And of course she was right "But these are white the others was black." I said. "So does that mean that there are two species of those things?" Jace asked. "That does not matter, but what does is that the key to were Malcolm is is in here and we're going to find it." Ele said. "Okay let's split up Ele go to the west wing, Jace go to the east wing, and I'll go to the north wing." Ele let out her whip case just to loosen it up a little just in case she was attacked. And Jace did the same thing but in mid transformation. "Good luck you guys." I said. Jace and Ele looked back at me" you'll need it the most you know." Said Ele and off we went in our separate directions. I walked down the dimly lit hallway that was filled with the past people who used to live here and they all seemed happy to me. Although there was a person who looked oddly familiar to me but I didn't pay to much attention to it. Click, Click, Click is all I hear down the hall because no one has been in the castle for years as it seemed because it was so dusty but still lightly cleaned. Walking even farther down the hall I found a room that had vines across the outline of the door overlapping each other very slightly. Walking in the room I found a the main instrument that fit my style and I couldn't decide which one to play first so I went towards the viola. I played the song twinkle twinkle little star but in between it I saw a figure move from the corner of my eye. I out the viola down very slowly waiting for something to come from the dark swinging after me. "Come on out don't be scared" I started "my name is Vincent Herondale and I have my friends here Elegant Starlight, and Jason Argent, you don't have to be afraid." And right after I said that I started to hears whispers in my ear driving me crazy and then I heard Ele and Jace scream at the same time. "Jace! Ele! Where are you!" I yelled while running out of breath running down the long hallway "Vincent!" I could hear Ele yell from my left "Vincent!" I could hear from my right and then I turned around and saw a dark figure standing behind me with eyes as dark as coal and it smiled at me and as usual off with the wind with Ele and Jace. I started to freak out and cry at the same time. I was tired of losing people I loved almost every day of my life but yet I would soon have to get used to this life. I started throwing down cases to the ground making water splatter all over it. Bringing dirt on the walls and then I went to grab a display of swords on the wall and I grabbed it and I launched it like a lacrosse stick and let it go diagonally letting it cut through the painting that I hadn't yet destroy. I had finally crashed from my temper tantrum and cooling down at last I saw something hidden behind the painting a writing of English or some sort and as I'm hoping a clue to where my family is.