Hostages of the Willow

As soon as we touched back on the ground I almost passed out. I was dizzy for almost twenty minutes but soon I was back to my regular state of mind. "Where do we go after this?" Malcolm asked. "To find Jace and Ele." I paused as if I lost my breath. I could see the auras of Jace and Ele meaning that they was recently here. "Wait just a minute" I could hear Griffon say "There is a way to get to the Willow faster but it will cause us to get well changed." "What do you mean changed?" I asked but I already knew what he was talking about but how could he change if he was well I never exactly knew what he was. "Well if you want to find your boyfriend and my granddaughter we better get changing I mean going." "He is not my boyfriend I don't even like him." He cutted his eyes quickly after I said that but while he was talking he was also changing. "Well he evidently likes you I see how he stares." "That doesn't mean anything you know." All he did was let out a grunt he was in his full form and as his name suggest he was a griffon. And like I kept seeing in Ele's eye was emerald green. His golden brown fur popped out with the forest surrounding. "You're a Griffon?" I asked "You're a hybrid angle?" He remarked. And with that I changed but quicker than usual but we really didn't mind as quick as we can leave these woods the better. We trudge in the woods for hours and the bugs keep bugging me to death but I couldn't swat them or I'll claw my own face. "We're here." He said. The tree looked beautiful but what I didn't understand was how this one tree became so big but that's when I saw the regular light aura of Ele and Jace leading down in the ground. We turned back to our human selves walking down the steps cautiously hoping the stair wouldn't collapse under our feet. Walking down I could hear I voice mumbling in the far distance me and Griffon had to move slowly in the shadows but when we realized it was no one we got back out and continued to follow the trail. "There's something off here." I said. "What do you mean?" Griffon asked. "The taste of the air is salt. But the only salt that here was when the great angle cried." "Meaning that someone tampered with the underground temperature of the-" and off he was thrown up against a jail bar with a arm coming out of it was a familiar necklace "who are you and what are you doing here?" "Ele is that you?" I could see her bright smile from a mile away. Then suddenly she took her whip out and cut straight through the Iron bars. "Well I've been waiting for that to get out of my way for a while now. So give me a hug you nut job!" I ran to her twirled her around in the air. "And who is this young man." She said flirty like "I'm your grandfather actually but I'm sure the lost Herondale has already told you that story." With that she turned around in disgust. "How did you know we was here?" "Griffon ghost kinda had we'll help me." She looked at me sideways "he was a ghost before right?" I nodded my head "Then how is he alive now?" All we did was smile. We continued to walk down farther in the Willow tree and during the walk we explained everything about what happen at the castle to her. "So you can bring back the dead" she paused "I'm impressed." And then we heard a loud BANG from further down "Get me out of here or I swear by the great angle I'll tear down these bars myself and kill you pice by pice!" I could tell that type of anger from anywhere it was Jace. "Jace shut up already can you." I said "Vincent is that you?" I stepped out of the shadow slowly "oh thank god now watch out." I moved and then Ele swung her whip with tremendous speed that I could've swore that I heard it let out a cry. "Thanks Ele." He said. But then he just looked at Griffon and me and Ele then let out a frown. "Why are you sad I just freed you for crying out loud." Griffon said. "There are more than just us here." He kept repeating as if he was trying to remember something. "We know that and we'll get them later but what matters now is that we get out of--" TAP,TAP,TAP. Is all we heard coming down the stairs slowly with I great build. "The mentor is coming hide." Jace said. "You might hide but you are not gone werewolf." He looked in the jail room where me and Jace was hiding and before I knew it he was up in my face breathing out his skunk like breath. He stood there for a long time then grunted and walked away. As soon as I let a breath out he turned around and threw me to another wall. I moaned in pain Jace and Ele was now fighting the mentor with griffin right behind them. But they to was no match for him he threw them all against the same wall landing right beside me. "You dumb animals you shall burn with the rest of them but you won't even notice it until it's right in your face." And he walked up the stairs laughing his evil laugh making me jump out of my skin and landing into a dark sleep almost bound to never want to wake up again.