Disclaimer

It's a creepypasta story, so obviously the normal stuff to be cautious for.  Blood, gore, language, abuse mentions/descriptions. 

I don't own any of the creepypasta characters, and I don't own you.  The only thing I own is certain aspects of this story as well as the storyline itself.  There will occasionally be votes to figure out where things will head for this story.  I will update this as often as possible while working on editing older works.  Each chapter will be about 1300-4000 words.  

And, as always.  Creepypasta are fake.  Do not do anything that I say in this story.  As it is just that.  A story.

One last thing.  In no way am I purposefuly romanticizing the following: schizophrenia, depression, anorexia, self harm, suicide, adhd, anxiety, autism, murder, tourettes, DID, or any other form of mental disorder within this story.  

Several friends and myself suffer most of the above, and none of it deserves to be romanticized. You will not see any cheesecake jokes within this story.  If someone cracks one, I will explain why it's harmful.  

Masky and Hoody are not creepypasta and instead belong to Marble Hornets, however as this fic takes place in a version of the slenderverse, they are proxies of Slenderman.  

If someone gives me a discription of their y/n, then I will draw it with how the character would look in the current point in the story.  I don't see many x readers that are gender neutral or masc, so I'm making a masc-leaning gender neutral character here.  I hope you enjoy the story, shadowlings! 

-Ray