seven

_____ stared wide eyed at all the people that walked through the mall.

"Wow. So many humans."

"Yeah," Denki said with a chuckle. "This is where humans come to shop."

"Shop?"

"That's why we're here. We've talked about this," Katsuki said. "We're gonna get you some clothes."

"Right," ___ said with a nod. "Where we go first?" ___ grabbed Katsuki's hand and looked up at him.

He shrugged. "Dunno."

"Uhm, forever 21?" Kirishima said.

"Expensive clothes for a mermaid?" Denki said. "We should've just went to walmart or something."

'No! Mall!" ___ exclaimed. "Lets go," she paused. "There!" She exclaimed as she pointed at a random store, which was a hot topic.

"If you say so."

(inside the store)

"Naruto!" ___ exclaimed happily as she pulled one of the shirts off the shelf.

"Relax, we gotta find your size," Katsuki said.

"I wish one of the girls were here," Denki said.

"Speak of the devil," Kirishima said as Mina literally catapulted herself onto him. "Eijiro!"

He laughed and hugged her. "Hey, cutie."

"It's been too long. I swear work has you held captive for forever- oh! Who is this?"

"This is ____. Bakubros... girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Mina repeated.

___ furrowed her eyebrows. "Girlfriend?" She said.

"Mate," Denki whispered to her.

"Oh," she muttered before her cheeks turned a bright red color. Katsuki turned his head to hide his blush.

"Shut the hell up!" He exclaimed.

"Awh! You're blushing! I never thought I'd see the day." Mina giggled and hugged Katsuki.

___ narrowed her eyes at her and pulled his arm. "My Katsuki. No touch."

Mina giggled. "Aw, you're so cute!" She exclaimed. ____ furrowed her eyebrows and pointed to herself. "No, Katsuki cute."

"Awww!" She squealed. "Is english not her first language?"

"No," Katsuki said. "Spanish is. She understands, but is still learning how to speak it."

"Oooo how nice."

___ nodded awkwardly, pretty much just going along with anything Katsuki said. "Anyways, can you help her find some clothes? Things are... different here, compared to where she's from."

"Oh, of course!" She exclaimed. "You like Naruto?"

___ nodded her head.

"Oh, I'll pick out the cutest stuff! Maybe some skirts, oo and these shirts are cute too-!"

It took about 30 minutes for Mina to find ___'s size, and clothes she would actually wear. Anything with Naruto on it, she wanted, so it wasn't very hard.

During the car ride home, ___ wouldn't let go of Katsuki's hand.

"What's gotten into you?" Kirishima said.