ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴛᴀʟᴇ

Chaos and Destruction.

Were the only words that could be used to describe the situation of Heavenly Hills right now.

The angels, the witches, the vampires and other mystic beings ran here and there in the admist of a War, praying and running for their lives. But it seemed like no one could be saved from the wrath of the Devil- Jeon Jeongguk.

The Great Immortal Demon who was assumed to be dead years ago had returned from the darkness of the Dark Grim Woods, to the Heavenly Hills for his Revenge.

"The Oracle's prophecy has come true! We are gonna die. It's our Last War. "

"No one will be left Alive! Y'all will pay for every wrong deed you've done! " The Demon growled, as he threw black magical orbs destroying the once oh so beautiful realm turning into a dark gloomy place filled with cries for help and broken hearts wanting peace. The black eyes shining with red tint, searched for that one person he has been dying to see, has been dying to hold in the arms, has been dying to kiss and shower love till the end.

Hundreds of Years Ago.

Heavenly Hills was a place filled with laughs and goodness in everything. All the angels and fairies, the good witches-wizards, the very great Magicians, elves and many more eternal supernatural beings stayed all in harmony sharing love and care. Everything was going so great all thanks to the the Oracle. The one who holds the Prophecy within him, the one who guided the whole Heavenly Hills giving them warnings and good news about the future.

The Oracle and his ancestors being were greatly looked after in the whole place and soo was His Family. The older man was more than a Century Old, had a wife and a beautiful son. His Son was supposedly the most ethereal and most skillful Angel who would help and care for each known and unknown from far and wide. One who's heart was made of gold, he believed in love, care, happy ends; believed that everyone has a good side hidden that needed to be brought in the light.

"Yoongi oh my gawd let's just leave please you don't have to be soooo lazy!! Please na Yoonie~~ " Whined Taehyung, as he huffed tapping his ankles on the floor while staring at the sleeping male with folded hands and frustrated mind.

"Argh~~ Don't blame me Taehyungie you took forever.. "

"Are you kidding me!? I just had to wear clothes that took me like only 10 minutes and 10 minutes more to inform Mother and Father! "

"You know that's like a whole 20 minutes.. " Yoongi uttered again, biting back a smile loving how his teasing was making the latter annoyed.

"Guess what I give up! " Said the beautiful Angel as he intertwined his hands with the older Vampire friend and dragged him outside.

Soon the two where far in the woods away from the main border, keeping their bags aside both of them flew soaring high in the sky with wings spreading wide. Taehyung was said to have the most beautiful wings in the whole History of the Mystical World. His wings were larger than normal one's, beautiful fairy white with golden feathers in between. The wings whenever flew left golden fairy dust around.

While Yoongi being a Vampire had grey wings, they were supposed to have large wings. But everyone had his own uniqueness and so did Yoongi, his wing's had silver and red lining. Being a true cold blood was his most important feature, but on contrary as most of the Vampires were known to be skillful, quick and fast working one's in the whole Realm our Yoongi was the most laziest one alive. Though whenever Taehyung was in need, his skills and fighting techniques were exceptionally excellent then all.