ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

TW: DEATHS, SAD CHAPTER

ᴅᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴜʟs, ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ

Night time.

Jeongguk was busy pacing in his grand court because the two had still not returned back even though it's been hours past the time of returning. Seokjin and Namjoon were busy with taking care of their King while the Prince was alone in the Court waiting for his sister and friend to come back home safely along with the news of their lovers.

All of a sudden, the big black and red doors opened and came in our little Yeonbin running towards Jeongguk. The Demon didn't waste anytime as he rushed towards her pulling her in her arms and hugging the girl. That's when he noticed a warm black liquid running down from the girl's back where along with it was a stabbed silver knife with enchantments written on it.

Quickly pulling back he watched the girl weakly smiling at him, just as warmly as she had back then when she was just born. It made Jeongguk cry, he yelled loudly as his voice echoed in the whole room.

"Baby my baby!? What happened to you!? " The little girl tried to open her mouth but then realized about her inability to speak, few tears escape her eyes as she slowly raised her little trembling arms upwards cupping Jeongguk's face and wiped the tears away.

"Tell me my darling somehow please.. Who did this to you? And where is Hoseok Hyung!? "

Yeonbin just continued to smile as she handed over a note with few remains of fresh blood on it. The Devil took it from her hands, and the girl raised onto her tippy toes and kissed the two eyes of her brother and pecked the forehead for the last time as her body fell lifelessly in the older's embrace.

"Yeonbinie! Baby wake up! Wake up darling!? "

The Letter

This letter is to the the Demon Prince, if you want your love and your dearest Hyung to be safe then come here in Heavenly Hills without doing any false deeds and all alone. We will be waiting. If you don't come inside the Gates until tonight find both of your beloveds death just like your sister.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Afternoon time. (Previously)

Taehyung opened his eyes, his vision blurry and unsteady. All of a sudden, a splash of water was thrown at his face. The Angel quickly shook his head and tried to focus on his surroundings. The first thing he saw was little Yeonbin with hands and legs tied laying on the floor.

Tae wanted to yell for the girl but he couldn't as the cloth stuffed in his mouth was stopping him from doing so. Taehyung eyes turned around to find help when he saw his Parents and then Yoongi and Hoseok tied in the same way as him. The Angel tried using his powers but of no use when he saw the magical spell bindings on his wrists.

"Stop trying! It's not gonna work! " Yelled one of the few men standing in the corner. The Elder of the Heavenly Hill's came forward from the shadows and Tae noticed all the elves, witches and vampires in the room with no sign of Angels or Fairies. The same man walked forward and removed the cloth throwing it on the floor.

"Why are you doing this!? " Tae yelled not caring for the pain he felt at every word he uttered.

"Of course to protect us! Don't you know the Prophecy! We can't let a Demon destroy our living place and people. You betrayers! You should be helping us instead you are in love with that Stupid Demon?! How can you betray your own people? Just like your brother tsk tsk.. "