ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

ɴᴇᴡ sᴏᴜʟs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʙᴏɴᴅs.

It's been couple of days and there was no single sign of Jeongguk or Hoseok. Both Yoongi and Taehyung were worried as fuck not knowing what to do. Also the fact that the mark was slowly and slowly growing on the Angel's body, the pain growing along. It was as if when Jeongguk was in his vicinity he would no longer feel pain or hurt but whenever he entered the Heavenly Hills far away from the Devil his mark would be very painful.

As for Yoongi, he had his someone (that fairy) to keep assuring him everything was fine and to have patience. Due to which the Vampire would come home with optimistic attitude home trying to cheering up the Angel.

"Hyung I can't anymore! I'm very very worried about him. And also about Hoseok Hyung! They've never been like, at least they could have informed us or something prior! " Taehyung jolted up from his sitting position yelling out his frustrations.

"Shush Taehyung calm down. It's gonna be okay. Don't you trust them? " Yoongi's voice calm and assuring.

"I trust them and that's why I am worried. I trust them that neither will he or Hyung will do this us, and I'm scared, I have this terrible feeling that something isn't right with him. " Uttered the Angel placing his hand on the chest near the heart feeling the beats thumping inside with fear. The Vampire sighed and walked near the younger hugging him.

"It's almost time.. Do you wanna come along.. I am sure that we'll surely meet them today.. " -YG

"Hyung how can you stay so optimistic everyday? I'm kinda getting worried for you too, are you hiding your pain behind your smile? " The blonde mumbled against the older's shoulder tightening his hold around him.

"No dear. I truly am believing that Hobie and Gguk will return. " The mint haired kissed the blond colored crown and patted the boy's back but all of a sudden Tae pulled away from the hug and fired up questions.

"Is it that Pink haired Fairy? The one whom you have been secretly protecting.. Is he the reason? " At the question, Yoongi's eyes had widen with shock. He knew he couldn't hide anything forever, someday or the other Tae will eventually find out so why not now!?

"Yeah. He is. "

"Hyung don't you love Hoseok Hyung? You both just confessed few days ago! Then all this!? " Yes you read right! Finally Yoongi had the courage to speak up about all the times he has felt happy, those times he was shy, the times he felt he was in the clouds with none other than the Brown head Demon who's smile would lit up his whole world.

"Calm down Taehyung he knows about him. And he is in love with him too. We both love him.. " Yoongi finished his tone getting lower and lower by each word he uttered staring down at his feet. The Angel and the readers were confused would be an understatement but they tried to shrug it off. (Meanwhile my Yoonminseok ass dancing in tiny.)He'll surely talk with Hoseok soon about this.

"Oh.. So I guess Hobie Hyung approves.. "

Soon the boys found themselves on their way to the West Woods near the River for the two. They have been visiting the place in hope of seeing a glimpse or any sign of their beloveds who have seemed to disappear without any trace. It's already been an hour since the boys had arrived.

Suddenly Taegi were alerted of new dark energy presences, quickly they hid somewhere away behind the woods. The two dark presences landed down on the ground, a big strong Demon carrying a beautiful purple head Angel like being in his hands. When the big Demon led the other on the ground he quickly sneaked an arm around the male protectively wary of the surroundings.