ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪᴇ.

Taehyung was getting ready for his meet up with the little one and his Boyfriend. He was about to wear his red flowy top when the door suddenly opened and he was caught off guard. On instinct he tried to hide the Mating mark on his body but guess the Angel failed to as his father had already noticed.

"Taehyung! What are those!? " The older yelled still standing near the door, eyes wide with shock and fear.

"No-nothing Father.. " Taehyung stuttered not thinking straight. Listening to him, his Father quickly closed the door and walked towards his son while scolding the boy,

"Lying is very bad Taehyung! "

Mr. Kim snatched the red top and threw it on the bed. Taehyung's eyes weld up with tears as the elder stared at his marks. The black colored veins spreading over his body portrayed as a symbol of the Mate of A Demon. He didn't want to lose Jeongguk, the younger meant the whole Universe to him and the happiness he gave, Taehyung would trade all his life for it. He can't lose his father as well, he needs to do something; something which can let Jeongguk and his Parents to be with him forever and ever.

"Did a Demon marked you Taehyung? " A question came and the said male froze as to how the elder knew it was a mark made by a demon.

"H-how? "

"You know the ancient witch Kim Seokjin? *TH nods * He was your brother.. " Taehyung couldn't believe what his father just said. Seokjin, the Mate of Namjoon his brother? How was that possible? Was his father joking or something, he didn't understand.

"W-what!? "

"Yes Taehyung. Way before you were even born we had him, he was a beautiful boy and our first child we loved him wholeheartedly but his heart belonged to someone. And- he- We actually stopped him from meeting the Demon since we came in from a two different worlds.. We thought the Vampire Demon named Namjoon, who was and is known to be one of the strongest Warriors of all the time.. Maybe he might have forced our Son into some sorcery mess.. So we separated them just so to protect our son. "

What Taehyung saw in his Father's eyes was guilt and pain. A wave of overflowing emotions about to brust in the form of the tears that were welding up in the Oracle's eyes. He could see that his father was not lying but unfolding him the untold truth which he had been kept away in the dark since long. Tae uttered nothing in return just letting the elder complete his part.

"But since then what I failed to see was not one but so many things.. I failed to see our relationship changing, our bond slowly fading away, my son's health worsening, the beautiful love the two boys shared breaking apart.. I failed to be a Father Taehyung.. I almost killed him letting him stay away from the demon.. No one knew this back then because we were afraid of what might the Hillers to do to our son. But all of a sudden one night he left us, Seokjin ran to the West Woods near the river and never returned.. " Mr. Kim completed and fell on his knees crying and sobbing with the blonde just frozen on his feets watching his Father break down as his heart did too.

"He is my brother.. Why did you never informed me about him ever..? "

"We thought you might dislike our older son for thinking him as a betrayer of Hills, you hating your own brother, neither your Mother nor I wanted that.. So we didn't.. " Uttered the Elder in guilty voice. There was a moment of silence and he continued again.

"Taehyung.. I want to ask you few questions just answer them truthfully.. Will you? " The older spoke with a sad voice breaking the little silence to which the said male could only nod staring at nothing.