getting to know

Two months now since my feet's are up to use.i had already walk the house more than any one of my family did in all Their living there.i got to know a thing and two about living first thing Life gonna be hard.in my first month something happened and that something is seen differently my parents saw it as an accident my grandma saw it as an irresponsibility from my mom,and I saw that as life having mercy on me or like someone or something was trying to save me from the suffering the sadness and all hurt that I was gonna endure.the balcony of our house wasn't finish yet the front wall wasn't constructed yet,i was life five room away from the balcony totally unware of his existence,then i start walking in a straight way to it i was like drag to that direction my mom was occupied and no one else was home.i arrived to the balcony and a butterfly black of color ironic,she was attracting me to it as i was walking to her my hand had already pass that emptiness i keept walking until i reached the point of no come back and I fell.so was it the end ? Was i really gonna live that little of time ? Was i not gonna know the happiness the color of joy the warm of a family? But deep in my heart i wasn't that sad like i thought before someone one was trying to save me from life bad side's.and as nearly reached the ground a man had caught me before I end.was it luck? was it a miracle? None of this all it was life who send someone to save her next victime the next person who's she was gonna play with.